- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14873681, 12 giorni fauBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading: Getting this every time I launch the firefox browser, very very annoying. IS there a fix?
- Valutata 3 su 5di Binturong, un mese faRenders YouTube unusable. It's not the developer's fault, it's just YouTube has become so strict with adblockers, with UBlock Origin one of the more prominent ones. It was good while it lasted, but UBlock still works on other sites.
- Valutata 3 su 5di myaddonsname, 4 mesi faAfter updating to version 1.51.0, I can't load Youtube.com pages. It just keeps reloading the page over and over. Disabling UBO fixes it, and downgrading to version 1.50.0 also works. Hope there is a fix soon for this great addon.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Apollo, 6 mesi faVery effective with blocking any advertising. Unfortunaltely, it goes a bit too far and also blocks desireable features, for example, it blocks Webex from opening in the app, which is a productivity killer for me. Adding a website to the whitelist is not very convenient as well.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 17887351, 7 mesi faPLEASE FIX:
'You are seeing this message because ad or script blocking software is interfering with this page. Disable any ad or script blocking software, then reload this page.' alerts.
Ublock was working fine for years, but for the past month or so, I've been getting above message on news sites like the daily mail!!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Daniel, 10 mesi faBug, after rightclick on any website and click on "block element", a red warning mouse-icon appears first instead of directly the "selection" icon that is expected to appear, with red boxes moving when moving mouse. (first, with red warning icon, no red box moves. This is a very very counterintuitive user-experience)