- Valutata 2 su 5di Sopor, un mese faIf i have enabled block on a site and i want to open Popupblocker options it won't open because all new pages are blocked on that site.
It will also jump to the end at the tabs and that is very annoying. It don't show any page but if it jumps to the last tab is it almost the same as it would be an ad.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Charly, 3 mesi faGenial für Streaming Seiten mit nervigen Popups.
Einfach den Seitennamen in die "Active Window Blocklist" packen(Addons - Popupblocker - Options), schon öffnet sich beim Klick auf den Player nicht ständig Werbung in einem neuen Tab.
Spart echt Lebenszeit!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13078138, 4 anni faUseful. But it blocks me from opening a new Private Window when I actually want to.
command + Shift + P doesn't work anymore after installing this add-on.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faIn the latest Version 2.1 you can enable "New Window Allowlist" and then add "about:privatebrowsing" to it. This will prevent the add-on from closing the window.
- Valutata 4 su 5di bigajm, 4 anni faWorks very well and blocks windows which made some websites unusable.
However, with some websites I find this extension stops me clicking links which open new windows. I have to disable the blocker manually when I want to open these links.
Would it be possible to add an option to the right mouse button (context menu) to "Override blocker and open this link"?
- Valutata 5 su 5di ProblemSolver, 4 anni faSuper. Perfect for People who not likes Annoying Pages.
Just activate "Block all new Tabs". Then whitelist the Pages that you want open.
(Option2: Right click and copy the Link you want open, open a new Tab with the Mouse and Paste it there).
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 15197695, 5 anni faExactly what I needed. It catches all the new windows and tabs a lot of scummy/annoying sites love to force open, despite how settings are set.
Thank you soooooo much. At most all I have to deal with is a white flash that's over in the blink of an eye. Much better than new windows/tabs.
Bonus points for a 20s timer option so I don't need to turn it on/off wholesale.