Per provare i componenti aggiuntivi disponibili in questo sito scarica Mozilla Firefox, un modo veloce e gratuito per navigare sul Web.Chiudi
Benvenuto in Firefox Add-ons.
Scegli tra migliaia di funzionalità aggiuntive e stili per rendere Firefox veramente tuo.Chiudi
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
- Indian: Devanagari (Sanskrit/Hindi/Marathi), Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, Tamil, Bengali, Gurmukhi (Punjabi), Malayalam and Oriya (Odia).
- English: ITRANS, ISO-15919 and IAST.
- Other: Katapayadi sankhya system.
India is a multi linguistic nation yet have common sacred/religious texts. But it is not an easy task to maintain all these scripts in all the Indian languages. "Parivartan" add-on converts the Indian Scripts in Indian/English language to various Indian languages. This facilitates maintaining the scripts in a single language and still reach out all Indian linguistic users.
Another interesting usage of this add-on: There are many people who talk/understand some Indian languages but cannot read those languages. In such cases, the text in an Indian language can be converted to English and could be read & understand conveniently.
This add-on converts the text in the text-boxes also, so this can be used to type the text in a language and then convert to any other preferred language while posting on social networks, blogs, forums or even writing emails.
Usage: Select the text on the web-page, right click and select the appropriate option from the "Parivartan" menu.
1. "Indian/English(ITRANS)" option
- converts the text in English (ITRANS only) to the selected Indian language or Katapayadi sankhya.
- converts the text in any Indian language to English (ITRANS only) or Katapayadi sankhya.
- converts the text in any Indian language to the selected Indian language or Katapayadi sankhya
2. "English (ISO 15919)" option converts the text from English (ISO 15919) to the selected Indian language or Katapayadi sankhya.
3. "English (IAST)" option converts the text from English (IAST) to the selected Indian language or Katapayadi sankhya.
4. "General English" mode also converts the text that is not strictly ITRANS, ISO-15919 or IAST, to the selected Indian language or Katapayadi sankhya. But the conversion in this mode may not be very precise. So, it is recommended to use the appropriate (ITRANS/ISO-15919/IAST) format relevant to the input text, for precise conversion.
1. Prefer ASCII Digits: When selected, excludes ASCII numbers/digits from converting into Indian format. The default behaviour is to exclude.
1. ITRANS Tables: Devanagari/Sanskrit/Hindi/Marahti, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, Tamil, Bengali, Gurmukhi (Punjabi)
4. Katapayadi sankhya
P.S.: Please feel free to post your comments or suggestion to improve this add-on.
Added support for Katapayadi sankhya system.
Changes for jpm (new addon SDK CLI tool).
Various other fixes & improvements.