- di Utente Firefox 16694599, 5 mesi faValutata 3 su 5Nice tool, but i missig a chance to group my tabs.. after starting addon my list contais more than 80 Tab . Thats nice but without any chance to order by categories.
some of my tabs are needet for read later or redraw .. ff speed increases realy because of much less memory needed but the list is confusing.
- di Utente Firefox 16674063, 6 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Would be a really useful extension if it didn't crash repeatedly. It doesn't crash very often, but you can almost guarantee it will be when you really need it.
- di Bryce, 6 mesi faValutata 1 su 5I also want to warn potential/current users of OneTab sharing your data to Google when you use the "share as web page" feature
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 6 mesi faHi Bryce, this is a popular misconception. If you share some links as a web page, that can only show up in Google if you link to that page from another web site. If you don't publicly link to it, the page will not turn up in search results.
- di s20, 6 mesi faValutata 4 su 5Really great for briefly reorganizing or saving some tabs for later. It's not for long term storage, and shouldn't be used for that. My only complaint would be that it doesn't have a dark mode, and it seems to be immune to Midnight Lizard, so I'm stuck with a white page. There might be a way to fix this with custom CSS, but dark mode kinda should be built in by default.
- di VM, 6 mesi faValutata 3 su 5I found the almost perfect replacement for Firefox's (before v.57) TabGroups. OneTab fully closes the tabs and reloads the websites on restoring the tab. However, if this is what you need, OneTab works wonderfully.