- Valutata 3 su 5di default-design, 2 mesi faENG / HUN: Be very careful with this: it archives everything in one click and without warning (!) - which means that if you use it a lot (for which Firefox is about the best browser), it simply takes an extremely long time to save!!! The reset takes approx. it's impossible because it starts filling up the tabs - with a huge memory requirement! I didn't have time to wait (any process), but luckily I saved everything before that with FoxyTab. That's what I recommend! I recommend that you 1. ask about it 2. write down the number of ears 3. give some calculation so that approx. how long does the process take 4. do not fill the tabs!!!
HUN: Nagyon óvatosan ezzel: egy kattintás és figyelmeztetés nélkül (!) mindent fület archivál - amitől ha sokat használsz (amiben ugye kb. a legjobb böngésző a Firefox) egyszerűen extrém sok ideig tart a mentés!!! A visszaállítás kb. lehetetlen mert elkezdi a füleket visszatölteni - óriási memóriaigénnyel! Nekem nem volt időm kivárni (semelyik folyamatot), de szerencsére mindent mentettem előtte a FoxyTab-al. Így inkább az ajánlom! Javaslom hogy 1. kérdezzen rá 2. írja ki a fülek számát 3. valami kalkulációt adjon hogy kb. mennyi ideig tart a folyamat 4. ne töltse be a füleket!!!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14520466, 2 mesi faHave been using OneTab for years. Great extension, would love to rate it more highly, unfortunately there's too many usability issues. 1) I've just imported saved urls and because no feedback is given, I ended up importing the same URLs several times, and losing the latest open pages. No way to undo that, the "reject duplicates" is not active by default, and does not work retroactively.
2) I've submitted a request a long time ago, to select a group of tabs easily, and restore them all - not necessarily the whole group. Bulk delete should also be an option. Unfortunately, available options are very limited, and the extension has remained unchanged for a long time. Still grateful to the dev for creating something that should be native to any browser, but it really needs more work for me to give it more than 3 stars.
- Valutata 3 su 5di DPO777, 3 mesi faI am giving a 3 out of 5 (Down the Middle) The extension is amazingly fast to compile all the tabs into one tab but is excruciatingly painfully slow to restore tabs. Can this be fixed. Other extensions such as Tab Stash makes One Tab restore speed look like molasses in deep space. Hopefully there is a fix for this as I like the bigger layout in the OneTab screen. Thanks for your efforts though.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 mesi faHi, how many tabs do you have stored - is it in the tens of thousands? We're currently working on rewriting the core storage system, so that it should be much faster when the new update is ready
- Valutata 3 su 5di sfnadim, 4 mesi faIt is a great tool. There should be ways to copy selected tabs instead of 1 option that collapse restore all the tabs. It also grabs tabs from all separate windows. Options for changing that would be awesome.
Edit: if you click the extension icon it does all that I complained about except launching indivisual tab vs restore all.
- Valutata 3 su 5di sagwas, 4 mesi faich habe begeistert OneTab benutzt. Bis mein Firefox abgestürzt ist. Jetzt ist OneTab und alles, was ich darin gesammelt hatte, weg. Wie bekomme ich das alles wieder zurück??
- Valutata 3 su 5di Din, 4 mesi faI love it! It's simple to use, quick to understand, and makes moving between computer easy.
However, it's been like a week since it suddenly stopped working properly. It still saves all my current tabs when I press the button but the contextual menu doesn't work anymore. I have tried everything (even uninstalling and installing again) and nothing... Please, help!
- Valutata 3 su 5di thame, 9 mesi faÉ uma boa extensão, deve ser útil pra muita gente. Mas tenho poréns. Primeiro, o Mozilla tem a opção de "contêiner", poder usar contas diferentes em cada aba, e ao apertar no botão do "One Tab", as abas do contêiner são fechadas, restaurando só uma aba, então tenho que abri-las novamente, fazendo eu perder tudo o que já estava definido nas abas contêiner. Segundo, seria bom ter como minimizar as abas que são selecionadas manualmente, pra deixar de lado somente as abas que não usarei no momento.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 17807620, 10 mesi faI thought it was great until it disappeared, along with all of the tabs I had saved there, after my last Firefox update. No instructions as to how to get the tabs back -- it should be as easy as clicking a Restore button somewhere. And now I can't get it to work at all, though I no longer trust it going forward to keep all my info safe.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13530010, un anno faafter start firefox - button "onetab" in panel - show, but not worked. If disable and enable again onetab addon in firefox settings - botton begin work. After restart PC and start firefox - onetab button again non work.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Magican, 2 anni faХорошее расширение, даже думал поставить 4 звезды, но кроме отсутствия сохранения истории переходов (вперёд, назад) каждой вкладки (это минус первая звезда), обнаружилась другая проблема. В связи с тем, что OneTab автоматически НЕ делает резервные копии данных (отсутствует автосохранение), существует риск потери ссылок из-за ошибки самого расширения, которое периодически (хоть и очень редко) сбрасывает своё состояние в ноль. Это минус ещё звезда. Я уже не говорю про скудность экспорта данных (не хватает xml, json или подобного формата). В целом, расширение работает, но оно довольно ущербно.
- Valutata 3 su 5di navchandar, 2 anni faWorks as expected but not compatible with Firefox containers.
It is able to move all tabs into a list but when it restores them back, it is not in the same container!
- Valutata 3 su 5di TELLALL4ALL, 2 anni fa7-29-23: better. still lags and is slow to respond to user input. Still no way to autosave your tabs, still having to cut and paste and save manually. This would be a good extension to allow syncing among different browsers,but I haven't seen that yet. Should have a way to annotate the tabs easily.
3-17-23: gotten better, good. Need to add an simplified instruction manual. Behaves differently across different browsers, not good. Need to add feature to auto save the urls instead of making you cut and past and manually save them. Still often painfully slow to load up and display and to add the urls to the list. SLOWWWWWW, wake me up when it's over. Good idea, fails mostly on implementation.
12-17-22 Better than it was, but still has a long ways to go to be compatible with most browsers. Biggest problem is constant lags and inability to show the tabs you supposedly saved. No auto backup of tabs, must do manually. Often have to reinstall to get it to work right. It helps but it's a PITA to use it. Better than bookmarks thou.
11-3-2022: another "recommended" addon waiting for someone who actually knows browsers and how to program to fix it's buggy behavior. Slow or impossible to load, unresponsive. No instructions. cannot backup links except manually by cutting and pasting. Has a mind (mentally ill) of it's own, rules for operation constantly changing. Has potential if someone who KNOWS how to program and KNOWS browsers would take it over an fix all it's bugs.
Often requires you to disable and re-enable the extension in order to get it to load. Slow to load. U must manually save the links as there is nothing in the program to do it and it sometimes loses the links. Idiot developer puts the SHARE link button too close to the Lock button and you are constantly having to delete the share that it made accidentally. Often opens a second window without any input from you. It's rough around the edges. Being "recommended" by ffox is no guarantee addons are any good.
- Valutata 3 su 5di they86, 2 anni faIncredible how middle-of-the-road this extension still is after all those years of development...
MEMORY REDUCTION: yes, it can help you save memory... But a tab suspender does that equally well.
SESSION MANAGEMENT: well... VERY disappointing for that. On the OneTab Page you cannot move tabs to another window. You can't even rearrange windows.... Pretty useless for anybody who wants the tiniest amount of control over his "sessions".