- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13530010, 3 mesi faafter start firefox - button "onetab" in panel - show, but not worked. If disable and enable again onetab addon in firefox settings - botton begin work. After restart PC and start firefox - onetab button again non work.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Andreas Kohlbecker, 4 mesi faExcellent usability BUT frequently consumes ~95% of CPU, therefore I can't recommend this add-on
- Valutata 3 su 5di Magican, 7 mesi faХорошее расширение, даже думал поставить 4 звезды, но кроме отсутствия сохранения истории переходов (вперёд, назад) каждой вкладки (это минус первая звезда), обнаружилась другая проблема. В связи с тем, что OneTab автоматически НЕ делает резервные копии данных (отсутствует автосохранение), существует риск потери ссылок из-за ошибки самого расширения, которое периодически (хоть и очень редко) сбрасывает своё состояние в ноль. Это минус ещё звезда. Я уже не говорю про скудность экспорта данных (не хватает xml, json или подобного формата). В целом, расширение работает, но оно довольно ущербно.
- Valutata 3 su 5di cabbage, 8 mesi faSometimes you have to disable and re-enable the extension to get it to work.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Chand, 8 mesi faWorks as expected but not compatible with Firefox containers.
It is able to move all tabs into a list but when it restores them back, it is not in the same container!
- Valutata 3 su 5di TELLALL4ALL, 8 mesi fa3-17-23: gotten better, good. Need to add an simplified instruction manual. Behaves differently across different browsers, not good. Need to add feature to auto save the urls instead of making you cut and past and manually save them. Still often painfully slow to load up and display and to add the urls to the list. SLOWWWWWW, wake me up when it's over. Good idea, fails mostly on implementation.
12-17-22 Better than it was, but still has a long ways to go to be compatible with most browsers. Biggest problem is constant lags and inability to show the tabs you supposedly saved. No auto backup of tabs, must do manually. Often have to reinstall to get it to work right. It helps but it's a PITA to use it. Better than bookmarks thou.
11-3-2022: another "recommended" addon waiting for someone who actually knows browsers and how to program to fix it's buggy behavior. Slow or impossible to load, unresponsive. No instructions. cannot backup links except manually by cutting and pasting. Has a mind (mentally ill) of it's own, rules for operation constantly changing. Has potential if someone who KNOWS how to program and KNOWS browsers would take it over an fix all it's bugs.
Often requires you to disable and re-enable the extension in order to get it to load. Slow to load. U must manually save the links as there is nothing in the program to do it and it sometimes loses the links. Idiot developer puts the SHARE link button too close to the Lock button and you are constantly having to delete the share that it made accidentally. Often opens a second window without any input from you. It's rough around the edges. Being "recommended" by ffox is no guarantee addons are any good.
- Valutata 3 su 5di they86, 9 mesi faIncredible how middle-of-the-road this extension still is after all those years of development...
MEMORY REDUCTION: yes, it can help you save memory... But a tab suspender does that equally well.
SESSION MANAGEMENT: well... VERY disappointing for that. On the OneTab Page you cannot move tabs to another window. You can't even rearrange windows.... Pretty useless for anybody who wants the tiniest amount of control over his "sessions".
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 12653423, 9 mesi faCo raz częściej z trudem wczytuje listę zapamiętanych kart.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13922866, 9 mesi faWhen I re-install my system, the all web is gone...how to find them back? It's horrible.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13089549, un anno faGreat Add-on BUT it stopped working several times and made the saved Tabs inaccessible.
No response from the developers. :((
- Valutata 3 su 5di Feuerfuchs, un anno faOneTab does what it says, but I wish it had the option of moving single tabs to the list instead of all of them at once.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 12988337, un anno faEssential but, can't select multiple tabs to move as a group. When I saved 550 tabs 70 of them did not save or close and still won't. No other place for feeedback
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 17231985, un anno faIts good but there is a slightly annoying behaviour where it will open 2 firefox windows when starting firefox
- Valutata 3 su 5di Nick, un anno faIt would be much better if there is a setting to change the default behaviour of the main button to just save the current tab instead of all tabs. I never want to save all the tabs.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Noone, 2 anni faNote that using this will take out the tabs in simple tab groups. I assume TabMerger will do the same.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Sacarios, 2 anni faThe tabs cant be opened in "incognito" mode. An option should be added to do so... Or at least an option to select the tabs wanting to be opened in private/incognito mode.