- Valutata 1 su 5di J4ME5, 12 giorni faSome links redirect to a random post from a subreddit that I've never visited nor did I want to visit.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Elle Victore, 21 giorni faWorks as intended for Reddit.
Perfect for pages not supported by Reddit opt-out and for lurkers like me who most of the time don't login to the site.
Low ratings and negative reviews are from ditwits. They don't know what they are saying.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Herman Blume, 2 mesi faI am so glad there are brilliant coders in the world like Tom willing to make something like this for free and share it with everyone. The internet is such an incredible place.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Scotty_Trees, 7 mesi faGreat extension, works solid so far and the developer actively maintains it, which is a huge plus. On a side note, I am worried how much longer Old Reddit will be available (or for free) so I use this add-on in a kind of bittersweet way. Having said that, thank you very much for making this, it's amazingly useful to see just only Old Reddit, makes browsing a lot more enjoyable. Fingers crossed Old Reddit sticks around!
- Valutata 1 su 5di mrklean, 7 mesi faIs this some kind of protest or joke due to the third party apps protest on reddit?
Why on earth do all my Reddit links now redirect behind the scenes to https://old.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/media/nice_hat/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Fond2117tbwgb1.jpg instead of where the should land. The hover text in the bottom left for the URL even displays the correct URL, but having this extension enabled redirects me to the aforementioend "Nice_hat" link.
Below is a video of the issue - hope I can pass imgur links
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 7 mesi faThis is due to a strange redirect that is being performed on Reddit's end. A fix has been made in the extension to avoid this happening and should reach users as version 1.7.2 whenever it makes it through the approval system.
See https://github.com/tom-james-watson/old-reddit-redirect/issues/86 for more details.