MEGABONUS BROWSER EXTENSION DATA POLICY
Megabonus browser extension for Firefox Browser (thereinafter – “Extension”) is a computer program available at the corresponding address on the Internet to the User for installing it on their device; downloading it the User extends the functional opportunities of Firefox browser and get an opportunity to use the corresponding functionality of Megabonus Service by means of the Extension.
We use the following User data for the below-listed purposes:
1. The tracking number of the User’s package from My Orders page which is impersonally sent the My Package service and returned as interpreted data and provided to the User to inform them about the package’s current location.
2. The Link to the page of the Product the price of which the User wants to track; the Link is necessary to inform the User on the price decrease of the product in question.
3. The User’s order number on AliExpress is necessary for prompt cash back approval or decline.
4. The link to the store’s page is necessary so that the User could share it with other people and further get a reward in case the people make a purchase in the given online store.
5. The list of the online stores’ domains located in the cookies of the User’s browser is necessary to provide Users with a list of online stores the User is interested in, in case there’s an option of getting cash back in them by the User.
6. The data and the time of visiting the store are necessary to provide the User with structured information on the visited online stores as prioritized.
7. Order number, order sum, order currency, order date and the link to the Product are necessary so that the User didn’t have to remember them and later enter them when sending a request on missing cash back. This data is sent to a partner network in an impersonal form; the network addresses the advertiser to make a decision on crediting Cash back to the User.
8. Browser interface language is necessary to display the Website’s and the Extension’s interfaces in the chosen language (adaptive localization).
9. The information on cash back activation (store id, User id, the data and time of activation and name of the component the activation was made through) is necessary to show the User the data on cash back activation in Megabonus Website interface on the History of Activations page. The name of the component is sent for analysis and defining possible issues in the work of the cash back activation components including solving issues when cash back was for some reason not activated for the User.
10. Package tracking number added by the User in the Package Search section of the Extension which is in an impersonal form sent to My parcel service and returned as interpreted data which is provided to the User to inform them about package current location.
11. The information on acquiring or changing the package name by the User is necessary to display the data on the package in a way convenient for them under the given name.
12. The information on the deletion of the tracking number of the User’s package is necessary to stop providing the User the information on the package and excluding the package in question from the list of tracked packages.
13. Updated information on the location of the User’s package is necessary to provide the User with current information on the User’s package location.
14. The information on giving the store the status “Selected” by the User is necessary to provide the User with a structured list of the stores selected by them and keeping track of the User’s preferences at further use of the Extension.
15. The email address and the pass are necessary for the User’s authorization, as the Extension’s functionality is only available to logged-in Users.
16. The short link to the coupon (allowing to get a discount when using it in a partner online store) is necessary to provide the User with the opportunity to share the coupon with other people and further get a reward if they make a purchase in the given online store.
17. The list of the packages tracked by the User is necessary to give the User access to managing the list of tracked packages.
18. The avatar, the User login, and username are used for displaying in the corresponding elements of the Extension’s interface thanks to which the User knows they are logged in.
19. The information on the sum the User saved; the sum of cash back waiting for approval, the sum of approved cash back. This data is necessary for displaying to the User in the corresponding elements of the Extension’s interface.
20. Whether or not this browser extension is installed.
The above-listed data is stored till the date of termination of the Agreement between the User and Megabonus Service (deletion/blocking of the User account). After that, the above-listed data is deleted and destroyed.
The Extension transfers User data through a safe HTTPS connection.
It allows to have a high level of this data’s protection from third-party’ access.
We ask for access to the minimal amount of User data only and to the extent necessary to give access to the Extension’s functions to the User unless otherwise provided by this Policy. We do not ask for access to the User data unless required for realized services and functions unless otherwise provided by this Policy.
Megabonus extension uses the following rights due to the below-mentioned reasons:
(a) tabs –– the user acquires the opportunity to activate cash back from the corresponding element of the extension’s interface; the user gets opportunities to get notifications on cash back automatic activation in the corresponding element of the extension’s interface if this type of automatization is available when on the current webpage of the product.
(b) activeTabs – the system of color notifications allowing to identify the extensions’ work status when on the current webpage of the product becomes available to the user in the corresponding element of the extension’s interface; grey color of the extension’s icon – cash back is not available on this webpage; yellow color of the extension’s icon – cash back is available on this webpage and its status is being defined; red color of the extension’s icon – cash back is available on this page but it is currently blocked for the user by a third-party service; green color of the extension’s icon – cash back is available on this page and it’s properly activated for the user.
(c) webRequest – the extension analyzes the absence of blocking factors for the proper activation of cash back for the user and informs them through a corresponding element of the extension’s interface.
(d) webRequestBlocking – a reliable way of cash back activation is available to the user when on the products’ webpages of online stores; if third-party services are trying to block it, the user is informed on it through a corresponding element of the extensions’ interface.
(e) cookies – detecting cash back blocking by third-party services and giving notice of the circumstance to the user in the corresponding element of the extension’s interface; the user gets an opportunity of being informed about the online stores meeting their interests in the corresponding element of the extension’s interface.
(f) notifications – sending the user push-up messages in the browser with the information on cash back status (credited, confirmed, declined), on new opportunities and actions and other system messages in accordance with the User Agreement;
(g) http(s)://*/* – using the extension the user has access to all its functionality in regards to the actual database of all online stores the cash back is available to the user in – there’s no need for the user to wait for the extension’s update to get cash back in the stores that have recently joined the service.
The opportunity to collect impersonal data can be provided by us to some of our partners we have made corresponding agreements on carrying out analysis, statistical studies (including those made by third-parties), and also on advertising, promotion or marketing (including those made by third-parties) thanks to which we can use different marketing, statistical and technical instruments. At the moment the corresponding opportunity is given to Google Analytics service.
Installing Megabonus browser extension for Firefox Browser you accept this Policy giving the right to access your data and agree to its use to the extent specified by this document.