- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 17742898, 9 giorni faNot a pleader for LastPass but I wonder how much of the recent problem with the Firefox extension not behaving properly is due to FireFox updates.
-did not experience similar problems with LastPass extensions on other browsers.
-problems with LastPass extension seemed to appear after FireFox update.
-problems with LastPass Extension seemed to be solved by removing and then re-installing LastPass Extension on updated FireFox
-this is similar to prior problem I had with LastPass some time ago. The 'remove and re-install' was LastPass's suggestion at the time.
I am concerned about the LastPass data breach mentioned in other reviews but not sure of the relevance to the current problems. As with any data breach, I am also concerned with how the breached entity addressed the beach in terms of transparency and solutions. Those factors would guide my changing providers. Simply changing to a provider that has never (yet) had a breach is not good enough. Please provide any insights. Tks.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17742817, 9 giorni faThe recent UI and logic updates are just a pain to deal with. When trying to add a new password through the + icon and typing a username that in part already is somewhere in the vault, the extension automatically decides to swap me over to update an existing password thinking it knows better. I am also getting far more unnecessary prompts to update passwords when I am doing nothing related to passwords. The search in the vault hasn't worked correctly. I don't understand how they managed to ruin all functionality with what seems like an UI update, but that's exactly what they did.
- Valutata 2 su 5di ddddqqqq, 9 giorni faI was using LastPass for a long time. But ever since it was purchased by Logmein it's been going downhill. Shame on the original developer that sold if off!
The final nail in the coffin for me was when they lost all of our data in Dec of 2022. So if you are a LastPass user - run! On top of that you will have to change all of your important passwords because this company could not keep our data safe.
I'm switching away as soon as I can.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17742463, 9 giorni faThe latest plugin release for firefox 22.214.171.124 is not working. It doesn't provide the login credentials for a site and in the vault I cannot edit any password entry!
Update: A Firefox Update to 109.0 was pending - after doing that, the plugin worked properly.
Nevertheless only 1 start because of the poor communication and actions around the data breach.
- Valutata 1 su 5di disgruntled vet, 9 giorni faLiked it well enough until I learned they allowed hackers to access pretty much everything (regardless if it's encrypted or not).
Tells me as an IT person their internal security is negligent. This will be the last time I buy a security product from a venture capital funded firm. It's all about the Benjamins, eh??
Lastpass, go look up the meaning of "Principle of least privilege" You will find it in Security 101.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 13866037, 10 giorni faThey've had multiple security incidents, with the most recent (and worst) one December 2022 in which every single person's password vaults & all the information associated with their account was leaked. They then said it'd be soooo hard to decrypt so don't worry too much. The vaults are now being decrypted.
If you haven't already, stop using this service and change all your passwords.