- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 17794718, un mese faThe recent update has massively improved the UI/UX of the extension which is great. Unfortunately it now often bugs out. Sometimes the extension stops showing logins for all sites, the vault stops working properly (buttons do nothing) and the only thing that seems to fix it is reinstalling. this has been going on intermittedly ever since the UI update a few months/weeks ago. Very unfortunate that QA is so lacking from lastpass.
EDIT: I reached out to lastpass support and they were able to help me resolve the issue. I have updated my rating to 4 stars because this issue should not occur in the first place.
- Valutata 4 su 5di PBrackley, 2 mesi faIt is a great extension. Used to be able to use on 2 devices, now have to pay.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 17761945, 2 mesi faI have reverted back to Version: 4.106.1 and turned off automatic updates. The latest update I tried was several steps down.. favorites were unsorted, filling with mouse clicks stopped working, etc. I'll give it a while to sort out and maybe try a future update.
- Valutata 4 su 5di B9, 2 mesi faLastPass used to work fine with Firefox until maybe a few weeks ago. Now, for sites that require me to reenter my master password, I have to open the vault, and then launch the site from there instead of quickly launching it from the LastPass extension icon. I'm also having trouble editing existing site information now. I deleted my temporary internet files and cache, and deleted the LastPass extension then reinstalled it to Firefox. So far I can open sites (except for the ones that require a password reprompt) from the icon. It's annoying but I can put up with it for awhile. Please fix this ASAP. I reported a bug to LastPass maybe a couple of days ago with no response so far. I encourage others with the same problem to report this bug to LastPass using the Report a Bug feature visible when you click on your LastPass account icon.
- Valutata 4 su 5di VL, 2 mesi faThe update from January 2023 broke much of the functionality of the plugin. Fortunately, another review here mentioned removing and reinstalling, which would have been nice to know. Doing that seems to have at least gotten the plugin working. I will reserve judgement on the UI/UX changes for now. So far, I am a bit grumbly about it, but we'll see.