- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17577013, 2 giorni faSince Mozilla 103.x this add-on will not work for Federated logins. After authenticating, there is a blank screen - empty content. It worked fine and was a much needed add-on with V102. Unfortunately, there is no way to disable the automatic upgrade for FireFox, so I am looking for alternatives - so far Edge is working.
- Valutata 1 su 5di slinkp, 4 giorni faPaid member for years and about to give up. I don't know what happened to recent versions, but it no longer fills in login forms on any website, ever. The lastpass icon that appears in username and password fields now wants me to make a new account, always. The "fill" action is gone from the lastpass dropdown. Why did you kill the feature that made it at all useful? I now have to copy/paste passwords all the time. It's so frustrating.
- Valutata 1 su 5di eMaddeningCrowd, 11 giorni faLatest update broke autofill. This, various issues I've had in chrome over the past years, the recent breach, combined with the high cost compared to the competition is making me reconsider my subscription to look elsewhere.
I've been a paid member since 2016... I started paying $12 USD/yr. Now I'm paying $60 CAD per year and the product is deteriorating and the most recent update broke its most valuable features. I see comments on the community board where this has been raised. I'm disappointed that the broken release has not been rolled back or fixed yet.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 16549478, 22 giorni faich wollte ein Passwort Manager haben den ich auf mehren Geräten nutzen kann. Bin auch bereit gewesen Geld dafür aus zugeben. Leider stellte es dich schwieriger heraus als ich dachte. LastPass fuktioniert bei mir nihct so wie es sollte. ICh habe mich genau an deren ANleitung gehalte. Am ende war ich davon einfach nur noch frustriert. Die Handhabung ist schlecht, automische Vervollständigung fuktioniert nicht und vieles mehr. Ich ärger mich jetzt darüber dass ich drei Stunden meines Lebens verschwendet habe.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17550767, 22 giorni fanever been more angry or frustrated with a site or service in my life everything is difficult doesn't autofill correctly messes up previous saved passwords with no warning deleted passwords i had saved in the vault with no history, generating passwords failed to save, horrible app i cant fully express how angry i am about this i should have listened to the reviews and went with a better service like people said. I changed quite a few password with long random passwords and had to do multiple resets of accounts because it failed to save in vault and i couldn't remember them. I have now lose access to a few sites permanently because i over wrote the old pass for the new ones from here and they were never saved to vault. You are not a safe option for creating or storing password i regret using your service. 0 stars nothing but headaches. trashpass because thats where this site puts your passwords. wasted an entire day i fn hate your company with every cell in my body. I do not recommend you use them unless you want to lose access to your accounts. i paid for premium btw if it matters deleted account and requested refund the same day installed it. I was still in trial period thats why i got refund back. Ruined my life.
- Valutata 1 su 5di deepak483, un mese faCannot login in Federated SSO with okta keeps giving the error message "Federated login tab closed!" even though the tab is open to complete the login process.
v104 the version I am using.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Kyle, un mese faThis stopped working for Okta federated users with the release of Firefox v103.
I reported this issue to LastPass support at the end of July and the last response I received mid-August was "we need to wait until they can complete compatibility settings and establish the correct protocols for our extension. In the meantime, you can try to use another browser such as Edge or Google Chrome."
- Valutata 1 su 5di jay, un mese fathis stopped recognizing my master password, on every device as of this month. I never needed the Add-on before this as this was just a back up. If a program cant recognize the same ip/ phone #/ every other connection type that I've tried, it wont recognize me account. Why should I have to remake an account, due to their errors.
- Valutata 1 su 5di TreadLife, un mese faAgree with other recent 1 star reviews. The recent update broke the auto filling function. The only very temporary work around I found is to disable and then again enable the extension, then it works properly with fill-able fields for a while.
This really needs to get fixed!
- Valutata 1 su 5di SamTX, un mese fa18.104.22.168 August 5 2022 update with Firefox completely broke the extension functionality. It won't autofill any fields anymore, making is nearly useless.
Please roll back whatever changed to break this, or fix the extension so it works again.
I really do like the new UI and it does seem a LOT smarter as far as suggesting passwords for the site I am on, so that's definitely a plus. But until the main functionality is fixed, 1 star.
Using FF v103.0.2 (64-bit)
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17519878, un mese faThe most recent update prevents any fields from auto-filling my password. I now have to manually search for an account and copy/paste the password myself which kind of defeats the main purpose of this app.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17513525, 2 mesi faRubbish! After years of use it now will not recognise my master password. Had to attempt password recovery & forced to change master password and, of course, didn't recognise new password. Will never use again
- Valutata 1 su 5di Andrew Miller, 2 mesi faFederated login is completely broken for over two weeks now. This is ridiculous. I'm glad my company is paying for this and not me. I'll go back to 1Password. Always been stable.