- Valutata 5 su 5di Pairofolives, 4 anni fa1/1/19 update fixed the pop-up window size, all is now working great! 12/16/18 latest update allows saving custom location; however, now the pop-up window size is incorrect, cutting off hi/lo temps at bottom, and part of "Wind" button on the right. Also, the weather status is not displayed on toolbar after restart of browser until clicking on icon.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14108576, 4 anni faHelpful and reliable, if you're anywhere in the world but need to know the weather in Mountain View, California, USA. That's the default location, with no way I could find to see the weather anywhere else.
- Valutata 1 su 5di PERCE-NEIGE, 4 anni faWould be good if I lived in California, as it only shows California weather for me, and no settings. As I live in Europe, this extension is useless for me.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14191013, 5 anni faSi actualizaría en forma automática la temperatura en el icono seria perfecta
- Valutata 5 su 5di Sandi, 5 anni faThis is almost prefect though I took an older version compatible with firefox v39
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 12791718, 5 anni faAlmost perfect, only the box size could be larger or modifiable in order to show all those 10 days.
- Valutata 2 su 5di scottobob, 5 anni faThe icon doesn't show the current temperature. It does show it if you click on it and then close the popup -- or at least, it does show it until some indeterminate time in the future, when stops showing it.
Please make the icon always show the current temp.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 13660943, 5 anni faAll the functions work, decent display and it's got my town in the UK. Not too shabby !
- Valutata 1 su 5di Oierul, 5 anni faCan't change the city for which to see the weather. Always defaults back to Mountain View, CA, USA. Typing location or the name of my current city won't save it. Also, the reload times every time I open the window are ridiculous. If the add-on checks every 15min for new weather info, why does it reload it every time?