- Valutata 1 su 5di asdlkj, 3 mesi faThis ad blocker literally blocks ads - but gives you it's own pop-up ads. I just installed it, I'm browsing along, and it gives me a pop up saying I've blocked 1,000 ads, click here to upgrade. I'm like, are you a blocker or not?
What's the point of an ad-blocker that gives pop ups? Seriously? What is the point of this?
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14910933, 3 mesi faRecently I experienced problems loading webpages. Not able to scroll the page or see 'cookie-buttons' etc. Found out it was Ghostery not working (properly). Three stars for working (better) in the past.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Leorio_Stare, 3 mesi faI would rate this 5 stars, but recently it has started to just not work on several websites and I have even uninstalled and reinstalled it and tried many different things but it just does not work half the time
edit: I was stupid and had ad blocking off
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 17471456, 3 mesi faI can confirm reddit stopped working while this addon is on. Also some sites with cookies popup, which doesn't allow you to continue to explore without accepting cookies doesn't work correctly because this addon hides cookies window.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15623467, 3 mesi faI've been using this extension for few years now, never had a problem, but as of recently Reddit stopped functioning with this extension running. Disabling it fixes the issue, so I'm not entirely sure where's the problem, but unfortunately I won't use it for now.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 17459943, 3 mesi faThere was a bit of a glitch this evening when it did not seem to be working, for the first time in ten years.
Removed & reinstalled and again working