- Valutata 3 su 5di Marvin Finch, 3 mesi faI used Ghostery for many years now and was very happy with it (= 5 stars). However, a couple weeks ago ads started to appear on websites again (and if you're not used to it, this is very annoying). I tried to get it to work again but no luck. Had to switch to another blocker and now I'm hassle free again. Thanks for the good time!
- Valutata 1 su 5di qhakazay, 3 mesi fai can't really say much, since i had much more adblocks but after adding this specific one my youtube website started lagging so much that am glad i figured out it was this add-on...
- Valutata 5 su 5di paolo, 3 mesi fano idea bout privacy but ]..I canT make without you.
no more have to answer to cookies requests
Pages are lighter without animated banners,
(my computer is alwais too old and keep going) thanksomuch!
- Valutata 1 su 5di George Tirebiter, 3 mesi faEveryone says it's a great addon. I wonder if they all got paid to say that. I can't even get the dern thing to install. Another chunk of garbage that makes Android continue to suck.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17970086, 3 mesi fauBlock Origin is more powerful and is open source. It's ompletely unnecesary to run severeal adblocking extensions at the same time as well; you aren't better protected but the opposite.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Navigator_Navigates, 3 mesi faIt seems to not be working as good (as it once was) with PCH (Publishers Clearing House). Am having to refresh page over and over. Also, YT is (lol) DEMANDING to allow ads.