- Valutata 3 su 5di Tungstie, un mese faGhostery used to work fine, but something in Youtube's code changed in the last few hours (10.26.23) which makes the page not display at all (just a blown-up video vignette + a broken user menu) unless you disable Ghostery...
Fixed needed quickly please!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Marvin Finch, 2 mesi faI used Ghostery for many years now and was very happy with it (= 5 stars). However, a couple weeks ago ads started to appear on websites again (and if you're not used to it, this is very annoying). I tried to get it to work again but no luck. Had to switch to another blocker and now I'm hassle free again. Thanks for the good time!
- Valutata 3 su 5di Joy, 7 mesi faIt seems to do a great job of ad blocking. Unfortunately, it also blocks videos from sites that I've subscribed to. For example, I belong to Herb Mentor on LearningHerbs.com. None of the videos will work with Ghostery enabled.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 12745359, un anno faVous avez oublié ce qu'est un bloqueur de pubs, le votre a un sacré trou dans la raquette ce qui n'était pas le cas il y a quelques années.
Je suis passé sur ADGUARD
- Valutata 3 su 5di Laurana, un anno faI like this module but since few days I found that my Twitter feed only shows around 7 and 8 tweets and nothing more if your extension is enabled on Twitter, it's fixed if I pause your extension (but I don't want to)
- Valutata 3 su 5di Me, un anno faThe new never consent pop-up is as annoying as the original cookie popups. I do NOT want to have to click yet another pop-up for every d**n web-site, nor do I want to hand control to somebody else. Please provide an opt-out from this.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 14910933, un anno faRecently I experienced problems loading webpages. Not able to scroll the page or see 'cookie-buttons' etc. Found out it was Ghostery not working (properly). Three stars for working (better) in the past.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 17471456, un anno faI can confirm reddit stopped working while this addon is on. Also some sites with cookies popup, which doesn't allow you to continue to explore without accepting cookies doesn't work correctly because this addon hides cookies window.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 15623467, un anno faI've been using this extension for few years now, never had a problem, but as of recently Reddit stopped functioning with this extension running. Disabling it fixes the issue, so I'm not entirely sure where's the problem, but unfortunately I won't use it for now.