Recensioni per EverSync - Sync bookmarks, backup your favorites.
EverSync - Sync bookmarks, backup your favorites. di Nimbus Web
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 12996782, 3 anni faI have used this addon for many years and has been a great addition to my productivity, currently it is working in chrome and Brave but sync is not working in firefox. process sticks on step 3 for several weeks. my review is strictly for firefox sync and I will change my review when the app starts syncing again.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 7024602, 3 anni faI've tried to keep my Firefox and Chrome bookmarks in sync with EverSync and find it to be very unreliable. It tends to create many duplicate bookmarks and/or to delete hundreds of bookmarks all at once. It's far less reliable or effective than Xmarks was.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13555055, 3 anni faАвтоматическую синхронизацию надо включать. Для этого нужно заметить галочку.
Пока пробовал настройки пропал интерфейс по синхронизации закладок.
Не очень всё понятно. Надо два приложения ставить. Тестирую пока.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 15036572, 4 anni faI mean it's useful, however the duplicate bookmarks is happening almost everyday... I now have 7000 bookmarks up from 600 that need to be cleaned out. Careful when you use their tool to delete bookmarks. Backup your bookmarks before hand, because it deleted me down to 10 bookmarks somehow..... Thought I lost everything.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Ashaman, 5 anni faSince 6 month it s a crap , even worse since september , Speed dial crash 2 weeks ago every day
So you have to back up find half you new bookmarks deleted or not in the good place?
And then try for an hour to retreive what you had
A year ago I would have given a 4 star alas there's problems upon problems since the change i
n firefox new modules from this year
I dont even know if they have noticed it
- Valutata 2 su 5di Stan, 5 anni faWon't accept my password -- I can't sync the bookmarks. I can access mybookmarks on the web, though.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13994892, 5 anni faThe EverSync synchronization does indeed work, but in the free version it's very unreliable. If you somehow hit the free quota, the bookmarks are only partially synchronized or moved to the trash folder. It would be perfectly acceptable if the synchronization would fail completely, displaying an error message. But this way your bookmarks disappear without notice. This is completely unacceptable.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 12897888, 5 anni faThe Eversync sync system does not work reliably with large sets of Firefox bookmarks. It tends to auto-duplicate entire folders, and even if you add extra space, this duplication pattern is repeated on each additional sync. The limit for successful sync is also much lower than the supposed 1500 folder limit. The system is also very resource-consuming, perhaps through poor design. So, practically speaking, if you have lot of bookmarks, at present this add-on is useless.
I will return to Eversync when I see 5-star ratings being given consistently. Then I will be confident that they have fixed the various problems. However I am skeptical because my impression is that they may be under-resourced in terms of programmers, and there may also be an issue of programmer quality. Possibly they are reckoning that enough people will pay and so give them a window in which they can finance extra programmer resources. Is that a viable strategy? I don't know. Meanwhile they are polite and quite nice to deal with, so they get 2 stars from me rather than 1.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Robbie Hatley, 5 anni faThis add-on is good for TRANSFERRING bookmarks from on browser to another, once only, as long as you have substantially fewer than 15000 bookmarks total. (Which for anyone who's been on the Internet for more than a few months, is a pathetically small number.)
However, it sux at SYNCHRONIZING bookmarks, because of two huge problems:
Firstly, even if you only have about 7000 bookmarks, you'll run into "quota limits" causing an incomplete upload of bookmarks, because the "quota" adds all existing bookmarks on the server, all "backed-up" bookmarks on the server, all bookmarks on machine-to-be-synced-#1, and all bookmarks on machine-to-be-synced-#2, and insists that THAT TOTAL must be < 15000, which of course it won't be: it'll be 20000 or 30000. So, you get incomplete (50%? 25%? 10%?) synchronization.
Secondly, this add-on has the infuriating habit of duplicating all of your directory structures (but none of the actual bookmarks) in your main computer's "Bookmarks" menu, creating an ungodly mess requiring hours to carefully find and erase all of the hundreds or thousands of bogus empty folders. And then it'll do it again the next time you try to merge. And again. And again.
In short, nice bookmark FORWARDER, but NOT a viable bookmark MERGER. I'll be nice and give it 2 stars out of 5 (though, arguments could be made for giving it 1 or 0 stars).
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13948227, 5 anni faHaving problems in Firefox 57 on Linux with bookmarks. Bookmarks tab is always initializing ...
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13935566, 5 anni faHalf way to replace my Xmarks sync. Unfortunately at the moment no profile option to hide some private folders at work and some work folders at home.
Finally removed as too much duplication and I was tired to clean it up every month.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Seiki Seisakusho, 5 anni faWhen Autosync/Autobackup is on, it refreshes "the bookmarks" by deleting one by one, then replaces step by step on the FF bookmarks tab (I see what's goin' on), as well as most of my bookmarks in FF were deleted. Fortunately, I was able to restore them back.
This is an issue for 2 months, I think.
It says my quota is full.
Definitely, I lost my trust!
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13463466, 5 anni faNot work sync between firefox(57.0.1 (64-bit)) and chrome(63.0.3239.84) on Ubuntu 16.04. Firefox has status locked all time
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13551599, 6 anni faНадеялся, что хоть в этом дополнении будет поиск по названиям папок. Нет. И здесь его нету. Не существует сегодня решения для Firefox - поиск по папкам.
- Valutata 2 su 5di revija, 6 anni fa1. "Auto update every 30 mins" never worked.
2. Account keeps me signed in, but sync tabs constantly loses connection - every time there are blinking red lines "Before start syncing...." as if I do it for the first time.
Pretty annoying, because 'sync' is main function of FVD-EverSync pair and the reason to have it.