- di Khlieb, 4 anni faValutata 3 su 5I think I know what's wrong with Android. Firefox Quantum don't allow some permissions for full screen that making this extension no responce.Hi there,
The real reason is this:
KNOW ISSUE for FIREFOX V57 QUANTUM AND HIGHER => Firefox doesn't want to fix this issue. -> WONT FIX
- di Utente Firefox 13372057, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5Hi, great tool.
Is there a possibility to start FF (57) in fullscreen mode, without clicking the the button. I´ve put firefox in the autostart and firefox should show a page without user interaction.Hi there,
That is not possible, because there must be a user interaction (= a click) because else the browser block this (for security reasons). That is also for other major web browsers such as Google Chrome, Opera and Microsoft Edge.
Please for questions or need help, use the support form:
I am happy to help you.
- A great extension. Better Fullscreen than Basic Fullscreen in Browser. You have my Thanks :)Thank you for using the Full Screen Firefox extension.
If you got any questions or need help, you can contact me on this support form: https://www.stefanvd.net/support
- di Utente Firefox 13346646, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5It's a good extension. But how can I turn off the message that I am in the full screen mode? I know it already and I know how to come back to the normal mode.Thank you for using the Full Screen Firefox extension. That message is coming from Firefox, and as user you can not disable it. It is best to report this issue/feature to the Mozilla bug report tool.
Please for questions or need help, use next time the support form: https://www.stefanvd.net/support
- di kbear, 4 anni faValutata 4 su 5I believe the developer is using a simple built-in function in Firefox, but has made it readily available by clicking an icon.
Would be great for reading except it doesn't work when Column Reader app has been applied. [Edit: I just tried mFull addon instead and it works in reader mode].
Also, implementing the suggested bug fix might allow annoying websites to go full screen independently. Anyway, to exit full screen, just press [ESC] or [F11].