Recensioni per Forget Me Not - Forget cookies & other data
Forget Me Not - Forget cookies & other data di Lusito
Recensione di yunh
Valutata 5 su 5di yunh, un anno fa
It was a great add-on, but since its development by the author has been terminated, I do not recommend installing it for new users.
- Valutata 1 su 5di HKJunkie, 6 giorni faProblem is - it does not delete any cookies. After enabling on-leaving for the domain, and closing the tab. And exiting the browser. And again closing the tab. The cookies, per Mozilla, all 10 of them from the domain are STILL THERE. Makes this useless.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 12967254, 8 mesi faNo way to change settings on this thing. no icon, no link. nothing.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 14899884, un anno faThis functionality of this addon should be natively in firefox. It used to work well. Unfortunately i had to uninstall it on recent firefox since it was was blocking sites after loading for a couple of seconds.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Cyuonut, un anno faThis extension used to be great, but after the author iced it (https://github.com/Lusito/forget-me-not/issues/288), and later, when the extension started causing problems with cookies / local storage for all sites (by itself or in combination with some other extension), I had to remove it. Hopefully there will be a return some day.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Sigil, un anno faIs this app abandoned? I would pay a modest subscription for this app. The interface and execution are great.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Styris, un anno faConcept it good, but practically it's a different thing. Fails on few scenarios and doesn't delete cookies as often as intended.
Let's say, you want to delete all cookies automatically on startup, except the ones you mention as "Never". But on startup, those unnecessary cookies are not deleted! Why? Because, selecting "On Startup" or "Leave" will not delete cookies automatically for all intended sites. You have to still visit each website and apply "on Startup" or "Leave" for each individual website and then only it gets deleted on startup. Pretty pointless.
Try to work around this, so that, cookies get deleted automatically (except the ones you mention as "Never") without having to visit each and every website and apply individual options.