- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13761862, 7 mesi faAdded CSS changing font family and font color to random websites totally breaking them...
EDIT: Version 2.3.4 seems to have fixed it (I had to uninstall the extension and then install again).
- Valutata 1 su 5di viridiskn, 7 mesi faFonts on numerous websites are broken with latest update, making browsing experience horrible. Have to disable it and give 1 star until fixed, sorry.
Also seems to have slowed down tons of websites that have nothing to do with Facebook.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Daniel, 7 mesi faChanging fonts and colors of webpages... so pages that are darkmode now have dark text on top. Please revert this to an older version
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 16960601, 7 mesi faWith the latest update it changes color of fonts in some webpages
- Valutata 1 su 5di JayTee70, 7 mesi faThe update on 09/08/22 changes the font and font size on all pages, regardless of whether or not the page is using the extension. I've had to disable Facebook Containers until they fix this bug.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Kris, 7 mesi faThe most recent update fixed the oopsie in the last update that overrode website fonts which has made some websites unreadable. Back to 5 stars.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 17558270, 7 mesi faEDIT: issue resolved with version 2.3.4.
Same issue since todays (08-09-22) update with content_script.css on many if not all webpages breaking their design.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17428279, 7 mesi faRevert 2.3.3. It breaks colors and font styles globally. Did no one test this change????
- Valutata 4 su 5di Noitcereon, 7 mesi faIt seems to do a good job, but recently it affected the styling on websites. E.g. dark mode no longer changes text to a brighter color, making them illegible on some sites.
For this reason I have to disable it.
- Valutata 5 su 5di veeblefetzer, 7 mesi faAs others have started to note, this is adding content_script.css to many pages. Really pi**ing me off.
Edit : Version 2.3.4 now available and corrects the content_script.css injection problem. Thank you.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Adie, 7 mesi faHas just started adding content_script.css to all pages, modifying their appearance.
- Valutata 2 su 5di ough, 7 mesi faI'm sure it does a great job, but for whatever reason it started overriding some websites' fonts to the browser's default font, even in websites with no links to Facebook. Hope they fix it