Recensione di XXVII
Valutata 2 su 5di XXVII, 2 anni fa
In version 2.0.17 the option " Use the available space based on the viewport dimensions to expand the video player " doesn't resize the video correctly, it's taller than the viewport and the control bar is displayed off screen.
Now has ads.
Now has ads.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 17901721, 3 giorni faThis extension can block ads transforming YouTube into an enjoyable platform, well done!
- Valutata 5 su 5di y y, 9 giorni faIt might be better if I could have found the 'disable' button of 'Mini player' on the control bar.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 15166984, 10 giorni faI wonder if you could add a toggle to add @handles next to display names on comments, similar to how Twitter displays it.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Mhytron, 10 giorni faThis extension is youtube's whole font end. Only being able to browse through comments timestamps thanks to the extension's minireproductor and a custom script called "Youtube - No scroll to top on timestamps" makes this extension an essential for me.
- Valutata 1 su 5di NextToken, 10 giorni faDev, un-sure if it's just me or the app, but autoplay button was no where to be found. I tried all of the settings and controls. Very annoying having to go back and start videos each time. Had to un-install. lmk if it gets fixed. somehow ?
Edit1: Yes. Just verified that deleting the add-on brought back auto-play. Also, have a feeling maybe this was how I was refreshing my configuration. (F5 on the youtube page inbetween setting changes.) Probably why it was gone and never came back. Specify best practice on loading new setting configs somewhere please.
edit2: Looks like there was a bug that removed the button itself. not sure how but can't re-create it
edit3: playlist dont have autoplay buttons. not sure why they were pausing though