- Valutata 3 su 5di Utente Firefox 13208029, 5 anni faBring back the older version that had a setting to not display a completed dialog box that hangs on the screen endlessly. Nice app though.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Mister Falcon, 5 anni faI think version 3.1 is one of those accidental releases that need to be fixed (ie: reverted to how it used to be). Downgrading for now:
(My main problem with this release is the icon is too darned large. It takes up waaaaay too much real-estate.)
- Valutata 4 su 5di visuddhi, 5 anni faWithout the refresh page is not the same! I revert to previous version: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/empty-cache-button/versions/2.7.1-signed.1-signed
I hope i a new version with the refresh page and the options for the cookies too.
- Valutata 5 su 5di MrT, 5 anni faI am glad to see that the "page refresh" functionality has now been restored to this addon. So, I'm now a happy bunny again and pleased to be able to recommend the use of this essential addon.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Edac2, 6 anni faThis used to be my "secret weapon" for deleting the cache that I'd tell everyone about, especially Safari and Chrome users. But now there are no prefs and no more page refresh. What's going on?
- Valutata 3 su 5di Atherworld, 6 anni faThe icon is now ridiculously huge. It takes up two rows. Otherwise a great and useful app.
- Valutata 1 su 5di vBBANKs, 6 anni faI use to love this add-on. I appreciate the update but why the hell would you remove the page reload from the options. You guys forced me to uninstall it and start using Clear Cache https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/clearcache/reviews/?src=api
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 12504574, 6 anni faBecause my Firefox says this add-on is corrupted, so I had to install older version. The older version works very well, so I hope newer version may be so.Many users have this issue with WebExtensions, I'm not sure what's the problem, I think it has something to do with addon signing and I hear Mozilla is working on it.
You can set "xpinstall.signatures.required" in config to false as a quick workaround, or wait until it's resolved.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 12374321, 6 anni faNo additional options
No keyboard shortcut ,i like to press dem buttons using my mouse
Edited review & fixed:
Thanks for replying , though i was referring the no notifications options were missing in the new version , the "review" that was replied to was incomplete
All functions work ,notifications and the kb shortcut included ,as said earlier i would like to customize if i want to have kb or notifications enabled :)
Glad to hear that it will be updated to have the options once againHi, the latest version is rewritten in the new WebExtensions api, some of the features are not yet implemented.
But notifications should be working, as should the keyboard shortcut F9.