1. open any website
2. input search text to the box on a toolbar
3. enter/click "Search"
- there is a popup allowing to run copy selected text to search box or run standart google search for it
- smart dropdown with auto-population
- when search is requested on www[dot]google[dot]com page opened or on empty page - it runs for all web
- it's not necessary to wait for complete source page load for search
If you're a Google Chrome user, there's a similar add-on for you:
"Search the current site" (https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/jliolpcnkmolaaecncdfeofombdekjcp).