Per provare i componenti aggiuntivi disponibili in questo sito scarica Mozilla Firefox, un modo veloce e gratuito per navigare sul Web.Chiudi
Benvenuto in Firefox Add-ons.
Scegli tra migliaia di funzionalità aggiuntive e stili per rendere Firefox veramente tuo.Chiudi
Informazioni su questo componente aggiuntivo
Have you ever found yourself pressing the reload button frantically, waiting for something in the web page to change?
Well reload no further! with C4C you'll just mark the relevant text, set a time interval (e.g. every 10 minutes), and you're done!
1. Using the mouse, select the text you want monitored for changes. (For example "Price 15$")
2. Right-Click. In the Check4Change context menu, select how often to check. The tab icon will indicate this page is being monitored by changing to C4C.
That's it! Leave the tab open and when a change occurs, you'll be notified. Notifications include:
* Little dancing C4C letters in the tab icon. Clicking the tab indicates you've seen it, and the icon changes back to the original.
* Pop-up alert notification.
* Flashing tab.
* Sound notification. (Can you make out who it is?)
* Email notification.
Note: C4C currently only works with open tabs. It does not continue to monitor tabs that have closed, nor does it remember running jobs between FireFox restarts. These features will be implemented in an upcoming release.
As this is my first extension, I'd really like to hear all the comments and suggestions you might have.
Please use the Feedback link in the context menu. Or go directly to : check4change.mozdev.org/feedback.html
I would like to thank all the users who have provided me with invaluable feedback and warm words. I hope to start working on a new version within a couple of months, and implement the features you have suggested.