- Valutata 2 su 5di ErikL, 2 mesi faNew update seems to have broken a lot of stuff. Blocking Gmail.com now also blocks Google calendar, but only the second page of the weekly view. Why? Super weird. Also when I block a website, I now have to refresh before the block page appears. It just feels very glitchy now, where it was stable and perfect before. Now sure why they pushed out a useless update.
- Valutata 2 su 5di MartinJoster42, 2 mesi faWorked fine for a long while, properly blocking sites, but now gets stuck in a loop of going back to the blocked screen immediately after the password is entered, even when blocking is paused - making blocked tabs unusable and locked. Have to rate low until this is fixed.
- Valutata 2 su 5di 170fin, 7 mesi fa2/5 for a few reasons:
No replies to users questions here, on Ray's site and on the YT video.
2. I cannot even post my problem on Ray's site?!
If you see this Ray, this is my problem:
"I've several sites that I accidentally blocked but not I have to Pause Unblock for a given period under 24hrs and then reload said site.
This is a pain in my ass - It will not let me unblock because I am in incognito mode but I am not in incognito mode...!
Having a simple list of blocked sites to toggle back on would be great.
If I delete it will all blocked sites come back?
Appreciate your time, thank you."
- Valutata 2 su 5di evolusian, 3 anni faIf your requirement is that you want to be able to block a site and all it's pages entirely (e.g. example.com and example.com/a and example.com/b) I guess this works.
If -- like me -- your requirement is that you want to block the primary domain example.com but access links on same domain e.g. example.com/a/link/here.html it's unlikely to work, at least not without an enormous amount of frustration.
Also, the "save" button in the options need to be made much more visible.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 15437080, 4 anni faIt's pretty good, but a button to just remove the blocked site without the need of a master password defeats the ENTIRE purpose of it. Just makes accessing the site... 3 seconds longer for that initial attempt.
- Valutata 2 su 5di xkr47, 4 anni faIt loads the url before showing the "Restricted access" page, so it only visually blocks loading the page. I want something that never loads the page in the first place..