- Valutata 1 su 5di Shajirr, 25 giorni faThis extension rendered FF completely unusable. Had to restore a profile backup.
As soon as I added a site to the block list and saved settings, FF created several hundred new processes, consumed 20GB of memory, freezing itself and the system. Tried to kill the process and then start FF again - same thing happens on start, hundreds of processes, all RAM consumed, etc.
- Valutata 1 su 5di grahamverchere, 2 mesi faNot only is setting custom rules inordinately difficult, but when I added a new rule, following the documentation, it blocked and overwrote every single tab I had open, (none of which had anything to do with the content of the rule I had written, most of them minimized). Seemingly arbitrarily, this add-on rarely preserves the URL of the site it had just blocked, making it essentially impossible to meaningfully recover anything.
The detour of trying to scan through my history, retracing links and searches to figure out which tabs were for which project and reorganize them is not something that I wanted to do, especially with nothing to show for it.
- Valutata 1 su 5di doggo, 2 mesi faI love this add-on but the update of 2 days ago seems to have broken some important functionality. When I enter my master password to unblock a site temporarily (such as YouTube, for school or work), I receive "An unexpected error occurred" and I cannot properly unblock any sites. I must disable the extension for the time being. Please update ASAP.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Smackanacho, 7 mesi faNot sure why Firefox recommends this extension that completely fails to work. Only blocks one site, and only after programming it twice. Terrible interface. Blocking hours very confusing. Gets the information by asking what time you want things 'unblocked' first. My advice to Ray would be eliminate the "unblocking" part. Just focus on what times people want things blocked. Very confusing when you ask "what time do you want things unblocked?" Get rid of the "generate unblocking hours automatically," if you need it, that should be behind the scenes.
- Valutata 1 su 5di leopard501, un anno faLiterally never did what I wanted it to do. I scheduled YouTube to be unblocked 6am to 10pm, and it just blocked all the time! The settings interface was terrible too, it took me forever to figure out how to schedule unblocking at all.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17501581, un anno faStopped working after updating, only works as long you set the master password every time you restart the browser, after restarting it stops working. Fixed by downloading previous version, thankfully all setting have transferred no problem.