Recensione di Utente Firefox 14762698
- Valutata 2 su 5di Kuldis, 7 giorni faAwful interface. Could not to schedule unblocking time. For full time blocking all working nice.
- Valutata 2 su 5di 170fin, 16 giorni fa2/5 for a few reasons:
No replies to users questions here, on Ray's site and on the YT video.
2. I cannot even post my problem on Ray's site?!
If you see this Ray, this is my problem:
"I've several sites that I accidentally blocked but not I have to Pause Unblock for a given period under 24hrs and then reload said site.
This is a pain in my ass - It will not let me unblock because I am in incognito mode but I am not in incognito mode...!
Having a simple list of blocked sites to toggle back on would be great.
If I delete it will all blocked sites come back?
Appreciate your time, thank you."
- Valutata 1 su 5di Smackanacho, 20 giorni faNot sure why Firefox recommends this extension that completely fails to work. Only blocks one site, and only after programming it twice. Terrible interface. Blocking hours very confusing. Gets the information by asking what time you want things 'unblocked' first. My advice to Ray would be eliminate the "unblocking" part. Just focus on what times people want things blocked. Very confusing when you ask "what time do you want things unblocked?" Get rid of the "generate unblocking hours automatically," if you need it, that should be behind the scenes.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17235291, 23 giorni fanot works for some sites. Example - https://www.english-trainer.net/
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 17885816, un mese faAwesome.
I use this to block crappy AI-generated sites when digging for information on how to fix something around the house.
Not the most elegant solution but at least this allows me to effectively mark domains that are filled with junk.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 14771747, un mese faTimed blocking is not working properly.
Just wasted a lot of time.
- Valutata 5 su 5di jkochmro, 2 mesi faWow. This add-on is everything you could want and more for site blocking. It puts other blocking add-ons to shame!
Adding a policy to guard the plugin and to prevent private mode is a requirement for this to be useful if you are tech savvy and would want to remove the site blocker.
- Valutata 4 su 5di 0x80, 2 mesi faVery useful! Almost what I was looking for. Options page could be more focussed. It's a lot and I get why some users are put off by it.
When the extension resumes blocking, it only blocks new instances of that url (like in a new tab), but it doesn't block any windows that are already open. This is a bummer. For me, trying keep myself from social media, I want the blocker to kick me out of these pages when it's time to block again.
The list of pause minutes for the context menu doesn't seem to work. If I set 5, 10 I still get all the longer times as well.
Also, I would like to see a password lock to prevent you from unblocking a site easily, but the current master password seems to be there to protect settings from changing. That doesn't seem very useful to me. I want to prevent myself from bypassing the blocking all the time. If it's harder to do it will be less automatic.