- Valutata 1 su 5di doggo, 5 ore faI love this add-on but the update of 2 days ago seems to have broken some important functionality. When I enter my master password to unblock a site temporarily (such as YouTube, for school or work), I receive "An unexpected error occurred" and I cannot properly unblock any sites. I must disable the extension for the time being. Please update ASAP.
- Valutata 2 su 5di MartinJoster42, un giorno faWorked fine for a long while, properly blocking sites, but now gets stuck in a loop of going back to the blocked screen immediately after the password is entered, even when blocking is paused - making blocked tabs unusable and locked. Have to rate low until this is fixed.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Dallamamamemer, 18 giorni faGood add-on overall. Good for keeping me on task. Only thing is that the quick options menu. I've set it so that there isn't any button to pause blocking, but every time I re-launch Firefox the option to pause blocking shows itself again, and to make it go away, I've got to open the main options menu and click "save options". It's a minor inconvenience, but it can open doors to distraction.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14424111, 3 mesi faThis is the best block addon for anything you want. I gave my password to a friend and now I just block any site without ever entering again, a real life changer for addiction. Thank you so much DEV!
- Valutata 2 su 5di 170fin, 4 mesi fa2/5 for a few reasons:
No replies to users questions here, on Ray's site and on the YT video.
2. I cannot even post my problem on Ray's site?!
If you see this Ray, this is my problem:
"I've several sites that I accidentally blocked but not I have to Pause Unblock for a given period under 24hrs and then reload said site.
This is a pain in my ass - It will not let me unblock because I am in incognito mode but I am not in incognito mode...!
Having a simple list of blocked sites to toggle back on would be great.
If I delete it will all blocked sites come back?
Appreciate your time, thank you."
- Valutata 1 su 5di Smackanacho, 4 mesi faNot sure why Firefox recommends this extension that completely fails to work. Only blocks one site, and only after programming it twice. Terrible interface. Blocking hours very confusing. Gets the information by asking what time you want things 'unblocked' first. My advice to Ray would be eliminate the "unblocking" part. Just focus on what times people want things blocked. Very confusing when you ask "what time do you want things unblocked?" Get rid of the "generate unblocking hours automatically," if you need it, that should be behind the scenes.