- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 17201613, 2 mesi faЭто прекрасное расширение, которое помогает мне эффективно управлять доступом к веб-сайтам. Я ценю его гибкость, защиту паролем и возможность кастомизации сообщений на заблокированных страницах. Отличный инструмент для создания безопасного и удобного веб-пространства на рабочих ПК.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Dante, 2 mesi faI spent hours trying to find a comprehensive solution to block unwanted websites esp. subreddits and finally i found this ! It has all the features that i need and more.
For those who have complained, i suspect it's cos you do not know how to use wildcards/regex to add custom websites and keywords. Best bit is this solution is FREE unlike many others out there !
This could potentially be a lifesaver for me.
The only concern that i have is what kind of data it is collecting, especially if it's collecting any private and sensitive data.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Shajirr, 4 mesi faThis extension rendered FF completely unusable. Had to restore a profile backup.
As soon as I added a site to the block list and saved settings, FF created several hundred new processes, consumed 20GB of memory, freezing itself and the system. Tried to kill the process and then start FF again - same thing happens on start, hundreds of processes, all RAM consumed, etc.
- Valutata 2 su 5di ErikL, 5 mesi faNew update seems to have broken a lot of stuff. Blocking Gmail.com now also blocks Google calendar, but only the second page of the weekly view. Why? Super weird. Also when I block a website, I now have to refresh before the block page appears. It just feels very glitchy now, where it was stable and perfect before. Now sure why they pushed out a useless update.
- Valutata 1 su 5di grahamverchere, 5 mesi faNot only is setting custom rules inordinately difficult, but when I added a new rule, following the documentation, it blocked and overwrote every single tab I had open, (none of which had anything to do with the content of the rule I had written, most of them minimized). Seemingly arbitrarily, this add-on rarely preserves the URL of the site it had just blocked, making it essentially impossible to meaningfully recover anything.
The detour of trying to scan through my history, retracing links and searches to figure out which tabs were for which project and reorganize them is not something that I wanted to do, especially with nothing to show for it.