- Valutata 5 su 5di lightz0, 13 giorni faExtraordinary App. The rare extension that simply does what it promises with clean design. The audio test on backend is a real boon for people who wanted better browser sound over sound system speakers. This is a great tool.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 17353578, 2 mesi faneeded to drop the bass ;) on a yt video with narration. this worked perfectly for that need and i was able to get the narrator to sound very pleasant in my earbuds, whereas before it was very harsh and heavy
thank you dev <3
- Valutata 5 su 5di CM, 3 mesi faThanks for the addon. Is it possible to view its source code? On the mybrowseraddon.com website, it is reported that "MyBrowserAddon is a community for open-source projects", but I did not find a link to the source code of Audio Equalizer there either. Can you help?
P.S. I already checked the source code from audio_equalizer_wext-0.1.7.xpi. It's safe.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Kogaion, 3 mesi fanice equalizer.......:)
I would like one on 48 band!!!....but even profi ones are on 31b.....
does someone have an akg k371 and how did u equalize it ???.......me I want to take down the gaddamm bass.....
the freq-resp I took from diy-audio-heaven and is very very warm "monitor"-heads........
- Valutata 5 su 5di Mike G., 4 mesi faThe extension is well done and the UI is pleasing. It work as advertised. Suggestion for future upgrades: Individually control volume on browser's tab, and a dark theme would be nice.
- Valutata 5 su 5di AvTechNZ45, 6 mesi faA quality plugin, and very impressive. So much so that it got me into making a Firefox Community login to write this review (for the first time ever).
Performance is very good in realtime, though I've not tested this on older machines in terms of CPU cost.
Something very important needs to be mentioned for new users leaving bad reviews:
To get this working, you will need to RESTART Firefox, after closing all instances and threads ! At least under Firefox 103.0.2 Linux 64bit.
The perfect feature addition for the future (perhaps as a paid option) would be realtime "Normalisation" or "Compression"/"Limiting". Someone else mentioned wanting a higher amplification boost, and this would necessitate processing to stop audio-clipping.
- Valutata 5 su 5di ODT Fab, 7 mesi faThis is a simple to use and hear equalizer and amp. The presets make it easy to try different setups to find what sounds right to you. You can also set up your own custom EQ and save it. The amp lets you add some volume if you need it (I did). One word of advice, make sure you hit the refresh button to ensure your current selection is being used and ON. Thank you to the developer for an easy to use AMP/EQ. Well done.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Sgvrd, 7 mesi faTo my pleasant surprice there also was a mono feature that's very useful for when audio might be located to only one or the other channel.
Very handy that I don't need a second plugin for that.
Nicest thing is that it all works flawlessly. Great plugin!
Edit: Could have been very nice if there also where an audio compressor to that as well.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Speede-du-potar, 7 mesi faA perfect equalizer for improving the sound of small speakers or loudspeakers. Thanks to Audio Equalizer by Muyor, I can listen to music on the Internet with great bass and treble! Try it, you won't believe it! (Firefox 102.0 64-bits)