- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14920214, 3 anni faIt really simplifies sharing a link to whatever services you prefer, all under one button. I'd envied the sharing feature on my Android phone, and this works better.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Good News, 3 anni faReally good but the default shortcut for sharing (Ctrl+Shift+S) interferes with the shortcut for Firefox Screenshots which is also "Ctrl+Shift+S", if you use that to take screenshots easily on firefox you wont be able to take screenshots after installing AddToAny, the addon is good but the quality of life Firefox Screenshots brings is higher than what AddToAny offers, if this is fixed I will reinstall AddToAny but until then Im afraid i have to uninstall it.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 3 anni faThanks for your feedback on the default keyboard shortcut. You can customize your extension shortcuts (including Screenshot) in Firefox's Manage Extension Shortcuts: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/manage-extension-shortcuts-firefox
- Valutata 4 su 5di Utente Firefox 14423297, 3 anni famakes sharing easy enough. I liked when the share drop-down stayed open and allowed me to share to multiple sites in new tabs in the background. Can you add support for Parler?
- Valutata 2 su 5di McBob, 4 anni faA bit handy, but it has more than its share of problems. First and foremost, it doesn't remember my settings (which sites I want to be able to share with) from session to session. Instead, it sets it back to Facebook (which I absolutely don't want) and GooglePlus (you do realize that dosen't exist anymore right? Why is it even still an option, and doesn't remember the I want to use it for (MeWe).
Technically, it operates, but it's a continuous pain the butt; especially considering FireFox's prediliction to crash, and resetting AtToAny
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 15239524, 4 anni faI only used it to share to facebook which did not work at all. All it did was present a screen with the URL of the page I wanted to share to copy and paste into facebook. I could more efficiently have copied the URL from the the URL bar. Dumb waste of time. I wonder why anyone would bother with this? I still cannot find how to share from ff to fb from the page I'm on.