- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13337644, 4 anni faThe interface of Adblocker Ultimate has changed with the latest update. Clicking on the button in a Firefox window gives some options, that don't make sense and some don't work. Also an ABPVN list has been added to the default filter list with no explanation as to what it is. This together with the sudden change of layout of the extension has forced me to remove it. What is going on here ?
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 14178162, 5 anni faFor some time I could not understand why the sites are not loaded, all the tabs stop working at once, as if the Internet was disconnected, this does not happen often, but as hangs and a few minutes have to wait, by exception found that the blocker is to blame...
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 14154561, 5 anni faRepeatedly fails to block some ads even when a custom filter has been added and even when ads have an obvious "advert" tag on them in Norwegian which should make them easy to filter. So it only partly works.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 14119375, 5 anni faThis is great but at the same time shit. Whitelisted sites still have the blocker working on them. I have one site I use that it's blocking more than just the ads. The blockers are adding themselves automatically and the main English one won't disable. No matter how many time I shut it off and delete, it just keeps coming back within seconds.
I have a couple sites that have no ads whatsoever on them, even a private forum, but it's still insisting it's blocking something but there's absolutely no loss in functionality.
So this gets a 2. I'm not confident this is a legit working app the way we are led to believe it is.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13825037, 5 anni faGood browser overall, but customer-testing-before-launch seems to have been disregarded when new features are introduced. I have had to spend a lot of time figuring out what & why things have changed on recent updates. That is a lot of wasted effort when thinmgs get busy in life.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 13096224, 5 anni faDidn't damage my browsing experience, but didn't seem to block, or identify much either.
Switching to a different blocker has been beneficial, so it's likely not me.
- Valutata 2 su 5di harry g, 5 anni faThis addon blocks most ads like any other ad blocker addon I've tried, no more and no less, however, unlike others, it pops up in your face like an ugly ad, asking to be rated, that's why i'm rating it right now and that's why i uninstalled it.
- Valutata 2 su 5di DarinSelby, 5 anni faI will give a 5 star if this can be updated to completely block the malware redirects on primewire.ag. THAT is the true test. So far, this has worked better than others I've tried, though malware STILL gets through, to the point where I had to UNINSTALL Firefox and reinstall it with Revo app just to get rid of the gaming pornography.
Primewire.ag is the REAL challenge!