- Valutata 2 su 5di BillR, 3 anni faIt would be good except for throwing up a popup telling me how many ads it blocked. I don't give a shit. Just block them. You know people like me have addons and settings to stop popups, what makes you think it is OK for you. Yes I can use a different ad blocker. And I will. You get two stars because you block ads. No more because you want to annoy the fuck out of me doing it.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Roturier, 3 anni faThe latest version is much worse than the previous one. Doesn’t block all ads.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 15038809, 3 anni faI have started using this for a week or so and I realized that it is unnecessarily blocking the live feeds of one of my sites (Sonyliv.com). I was unable to play any live shows on it.
Also, I had to trigger the "Disable adblock on this site" button every time I logged in that site.
It has also been interfering with my Hotstar site as the site stopped remembering my watched history. Uninstalling it fixed the issue.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Kiloh, 3 anni faNoticed from last update that I now can't play news video's unless I disable AdBlocker. Doesn't matter what I try in the settings it won't allow them to play. Very frustrating.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Topelope , 3 anni faI just added this addon to Firefox and tried it out on FB and nada, blocked zero adds. Refreshed page, closed and reopened FF and the same result. Nothing. It will block elements readily but adds were still profuse.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Wildrat, 3 anni faBlocks to much causing some pages not to function correctly. It prevents panorama pic on facebook from working is one issue.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 15703785, 3 anni fa2 часа не мог зайти в банк пока не догадался откл. AdBlocker. Тоже самое на некоторых страницах. Например cont.ws . Удаляю.
- Valutata 2 su 5di DriftStar, 3 anni faDoesn't block all ads. Specifically those I meant to block because they're loud and startle me. Also throws occasional ads in your face itself.
- Valutata 2 su 5di irateaddons, 4 anni faDoes not block all ads.
ffmovies opens pop up ads automatically when clicking a movie, something Ublock Origin has no problem blocking automatically.
Some sites have inappropriately sized blank white spaces from where the ad was.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 15346125, 4 anni faWhen it works, it works. Unfortunately it's missing crucial features, like
- undoing latest blocking action.
- listing ALL manually added filters (only shows a few dozen and then the list cuts off).
- search function for "Add Your Own Filters" in order to remove an item from the list you accidentally blocked, which means you need to completely reset the addon and start from the very beginning.
- keeps redownloading foreign language filters that I've disabled AND deleted. It's annoying.
- the Adblocker menu stays open when you click "Block Element" (whereas it should disappear automatically), and blocking box is often hindered by the annoying Selection Mode popup.
I've reported these before to the support email but was ignored. Doesn't really encourage me to donate when maker is oblivious to feedback.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 15082332, 4 anni faIt seems to make my laptop somewhat slower. I guess that is a small price to pay to not see the adds.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 15256697, 4 anni faGood ad blocker except it gives you pop-ups advertising itself. Block those ads too!
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 15191952, 4 anni faIt blocks ads and is unobtrusive, but when enabled, there is a very noticeable and distracting flicker when loading different views in a website...