- Valutata 2 su 5di wafflehatjoe, 15 giorni faCauses most websites to not load properly even when white listed.
"*** Benefits of ad blocking ***
- Improve browser speed - false
- Improve page load speed - false"
- Valutata 2 su 5di MiSSY, un mese fahad to uninstall due to one of it'sfrequent banner pop ups CONGRATS, BLOCKED 10K ADS )AND NOW WE'LL MAKE THIS BANNER SO HUGE THAT YOU CANNOT SHUT IT OFF !! terminated
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 6108740, 6 mesi fathere's too much jargon.
the screen is too 'busy'.
i wanted to enable a site so as to access it, but i almost gave up because your site was so complicated - in the past i HAVE given up.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Texas7412, un anno fait doesn't block annoying ads, i visited a few websites for videos, one being youtube and ads are still there. on the side as well as before the videos start. the side ads i have to use the element blocker to get rid of them, after refreshing the page they come back...
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 15429296, un anno faHow do I get rid of the popup on my screen with the tracker list - annoying to have it right on the screen, when the information is already in the menu icon.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Champu, un anno faCurrently it's not working at all in firefox developer edition, i use this extension on edge and it blocks everything but on firefox it just won't block a single add in youtube or other sides, it marks "ads blocked 0"