- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Lin Zhe-Hui, 3 bulan yang laluWhen i using whitelist mode, this add-ons sometimes mistakely chages my UA for site not on the list. This happens occasionally and triggers Google's security check which warns me that there might be suspicious / mailious behavior in my PC. (i gauess reason would be they find me using different browsers with same cookie in a short time) I confirmed that both fake UA and real UA appear in the Gmail's "recent activity" within short minutes. Oh, this problem is already reported by someone to the github repo: https://github.com/ray-lothian/UserAgent-Switcher/issues/191
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh dfk, 3 bulan yang laluVery good options and user-agents to choose from but unfortunately it doesn't work as well as the other User-Agent Switcher as some site still detect the old user agent strangely.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Zig Meister, 6 bulan yang laluIt works. It works well BUT it floods ADs, some precede videos in sites - bombarded with useless, bogus ads - SHOVING them. As much as I like being able to easily present a browser change, the issue still remains.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh rebop, setahun yang laluWorks great after hours (lierally more than an hour) figuring out how to change the UA string for only ONE domain. Not intuitive. Not well enough explained and the GUI could be easier for the user. But it does work once I dug deep enough.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Leland, 2 tahun yang laluWhile I like the extension it needs to be updated more often. Either that or post a user agent config file that users can use to update the user agents as needed. Right now it is a year behind. It recently got updated for Google Chrome so I hope to see it here soon. If so you will get a full 5 stars. Thanks.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh BlohoJo, 2 tahun yang laluThe per-site auto switch ability is important, and this is the only add-on I could find that does this reliably.
However, it fails leader ru's advanced privacy check... it detects an altered user agent. That's not good.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Steebs, 2 tahun yang laluUnfortunately does not work on OpenSUSE Tumbleweed when watching Amazon Prime. Replacing the header was meant to allow HD viewing, but it seems Amazon sees through this ruse.
Generally, great to see folks out there trying to help us who prefer Linux based systems. We are so often ignored by streaming sites.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 16509787, 3 tahun yang laluIt does the job, but it doesn't seems to get the silverlight that has installed on the system, somehow it can't use that and referring to the window where it's need to installed again.