- oleh Galin, 2 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5Ever best UA switcher I have used.
The panel is a bit too narrow, can't display domain when using 'domain specific'. If is good if I can customize the width by myself.Thanks for the review! Are you thinking about a preference in settings? Or changing the width like how you can change it on other windows when you grab their window border?
The later would not be possible I fear, but the setting would be OK.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 15039412, 2 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Works like a charm and is open source but it would be nice to add an option to automatically switch to a different user agent on certain websites instead of doing that manually
- oleh Bash, 2 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5Update "Mozilla Firefox" to version 66.
(((Screenshot ➜ http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Ashampoo_Snap_12maya2019g.1557639594.png
As it is made in another addition
(((Screenshot ➜ http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Ashampoo_Snap_12maya2019g.1557639603.png
There are websites where newer version of the browser is already required...
"You use the irrelevant version of the browser"
(((Screenshot ➜ http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Ashampoo_Snap_12maya2019g.1557641931.png
And after your updates of addition the situation in the browser does not change in a root, Firefox 61 is already outdated. It would be time to update till 66-67 the version.
Обновите "Mozilla Firefox" до версии 66.
(((Скриншот ➜ http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Ashampoo_Snap_12maya2019g.1557639594.png
Как сделано это в другом дополнение
(((Скриншот ➜ http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Ashampoo_Snap_12maya2019g.1557639603.png
Есть сайты где уже требуется более новая версия браузера...
"Вы используете неактуальную версию браузера"
(((Скриншот ➜ http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Ashampoo_Snap_12maya2019g.1557641931.png
И после ваших обновлений дополнения ситуация в браузере не меняется в корне, Firefox 61 является уже устаревшим. Пора бы обновить до 66-67 версии.
P.S. (((Three days later.
Alexander, thanks for the help in settings, it turned out to dump.
Screenshot ➜ http://ipic.su/img/img7/fs/Ashampoo_Snap_15maya2019g.1557929062.pngHave you modified the list of User-Agents by any chance (*User-Agent Switcher* Icon → *Settings…*)? At the moment new updates to the list will not be merged automatically. You need to restore the default list using the “Restore defaults” link at the bottom of the settings page to get the most recent changes, this will reset any modifications of yours and you'll have to re-add those after the reset.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 12985156, 2 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5No longer actively maintained. Bug reports are responded to with requests for "donations to motivate the author".No true! It is actively *maintained*, I'm just unlikely to add new features without sufficient motivation at this point (maintenance ≠ feature development). ;-)
(Obviously I will accept patches for any of the requested features, so feel free donate your time if money isn't available to you!)
- oleh Cyberknight, 2 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Compatible with Waterfox! Very customisable and powerful add-on, allowing selecting a specific agent for each visited domain. It has two different interfaces, one more "user friendly" and another more "programmer friendly". One problem with this add-on is its size (4 MB file / 21 MB installed). Recently (2020/10) tested it against other much smaller UA switchers and didn't notice any advantages. Downvoting for rudeness on description Page, though.Thank you for your review! The “huge cache of hundreds (!!!) of files […], which may be completely removed” are in fact used to generate sensible values for the `navigator.*` browser identification values. Parsing information like operating system, CPU type, device type, … is not a simple affair as there are no standards at all – one just has to guess based on the COMMENT parts of the User-Agent string. Fortunately the BrowsCap project has maintained a list of matching patterns for figuring out this information since 1997 that is extremely reliable. As such, I will continue using it even if it means bloating the extension size by about 3MiB. The fact that it allows everything to just work out-of-the-box with just a single input value (the User-Agent string itself) definitely outweighs that, by comparison small, price.
I would like to think that, if you don't need this complete level of emulation, then you may use just about any of the other User-Agent switching extensions because – to my knowledge this capability is unique to this extension.
- oleh Lonelywolf21, 2 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 4 dari 5Very good extension, but too sad the recent version have stopped working with Firefox. I hope this bug can be fixed if possible. :)
The newest version can be installed on a old version of Firefox (using version 56 myself) by going to this url: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1549017
Follow the instruction written on the 3rd and 5th comment. 3rd:
Go to about:support in the URL bar.
Open your profile directory.".....
I prefer the temporary fix that I outlined here:
A temporary workaround:...
Thanks the ones with the ideas, not me. :)