- oleh luv to luv, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5didnt use advanced features just wanted to use my windows 2012 r1 PC to use a certain website. faked out user_agent to think its windows 10. easy. works
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 14443931, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5This is a good estension because it spoof others navigator values in about config. I found a bug, after choice a browser prefecence do not update the vendor value. Some browser like Google Chrome have a vendor "Google Inc." or Opera Browser have vendor "Opera Software ASA", firefox have vendor empy "". I suggest to add the spoof of vendor like others navigator values. This is one of few estension that really spoof in serious mode because there are many value to change not only useragents to spoof a browser. Take into consideration the idea to change the value of vendor because it is important and some browsers communicate it to the sites to be identified. Have a nice day.
Update 06 December 2018.
1) I found some incorrect value in this estension, I added the complete image of all navigator values for firefox and Google Chrome, please adapt the estension to show correct value because some site can block browser with incorrect navigator data.
2) There are a bug, when you choice some useragent must be show oscpu null "" otherwise show original os in the machine. The user agent setted show a user agent (in my foto android) but oscpu (in google chrome is always null "") show real os (in my chase windows 7).
Thanks your work.
- oleh piotrjurkiewicz, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Bloated and slow. Another addon, "User Agent Switcher and Manager", which do exactly the same, is faster and more than 20 times smaller!Yet it doesn't spoof the other `navigator.*` properties amiright? Over 90% of the size of this extension is a stripped down version of the Browscap User-Agent capability database that we use to infer the required extra information based on the given User-Agent-String. Not trying to convince you or anything, but I thought an explanation of why this is happening may be in order. :-)
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 14342162, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5Dude you just stole my heart with this addon. This is working perfectly as I wanted to. I want to add more User-Agents and OS and others for that I need your kind help. I have emailed you to the support email listed for this addon page.
*** I'm seeking for your attention dear admin of this addon sir ***
I need your kind help to add more User-Agents, OS, Versions etc.
Can you publish an Updated Version soon? Or else You can help me to add manually?
I'm really not aware of user-agents for different browsers and OS.
*** Waiting for your response ***Sorry for the late response, I didn't see your message earlier unfortunately. The list of shipped User-Agents was recently updated. I do not plan on extending the shipped User-Agent list, since maintaining it is quite a bit of work and don't want to add any obscure entries.
You can, however, add you own entries in the settings (Menu → Add-Ons → Extensions → User-Agent-Switcher → Preferences). In order to find the strings you need I'd suggest looking at http://useragentstring.com/pages/useragentstring.php which has a very big list of those (they are not always up-to-date however).