- oleh Pengguna Firefox 13522774, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5Dear Alexander Schlarb, I hope you receive this message. This agent switcher is by far the best I've tested at present. It gets the information correct on the sites I've tested it on. Other add-ons will show a different agent yet reveal under system information my real system information. Your add on doesn't. There's just one thing I would really appreciate, if possible, to set custom screen resolution, is that possible? I hope this review reaches you. Thanks.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 3 tahun yang laluThank you for your feedback! Unfortunately this kind of feature request is totally ill-suited for the review section as it needs a lot more discussion and justification to be added to this extension. Please open an issue (with details and your particular use-case) at https://gitlab.com/ntninja/user-agent-switcher/issues/new so that we can discuss this properly.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 13998002, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5This extension is fantastic! I didn't check all of the settings that are included with the extension but what i needed it for it did superb!
I use Firefox for Android on my 18" Samsung Android Tablet and I get tired of having to check the little box to get the desktop version of websites. Like Google, for instance, I prefer Google's desktop version of their site over the mobile version, especially when the search results load.
I tried to find a way to make the desktop site the default of Firefox for Android and there is an extension that does exactly that but it is incompatible with my device so i did a little thinking outside the box. I remembered there used to be a way to make a web browser, as well as the device it is installed on, appear to a web site to be different than the actual device and browser being used. If a web site detects I am using Linux as opposed to Android which is what I am really using, then it would show the desktop version of it's site since Linux is only installed on a desktop pc while Android (although a variant of Linux) is only installed on mobile devices.
It worked! If need be I can also switch back to Android or just switch it off too! The Windows selection didn't work for me on my Android Tablet but there's other options to choose from. Thank you so much for this extension!
- oleh Travis Combs, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 2 dari 5I needed it for a particular website that only wanted to support Chrome. I downloaded this, installed it, and picked the only Chrome user-agent option (Chrome 59). The site then assumed I was on Chrome, but complained it was out-of-date so I couldn't use it. I found no way to use a newer user-agent, so this add-in does me no good.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 13462509, 4 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5Adding an option to disable uaswitcher for certain web sites would be great. Awesome add-on, with the latest browser versions, which is great since old browser versions can make some web sites complain. This doesn't happen with this add-on.
EDIT: I now see this, I hope it will be available at some point: "Are you refering to per-site User-Agent switching? That is currently the most asked for feature. It will be implemented once we know how to show it in the user interface."
- oleh Сергей Братуха, 4 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 4 dari 5Работает. Но если в настройках видно Linux Firefox десктоп то определяться может как Apple Safari т.е. неправильно. Хотя реально Андроид Firefox. Меняет, но не точно.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 11571316, 4 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 2 dari 5Very inconvenient way of importing the user agent in text form.
Hello! I decided to use your supplement. But the first thing I did not like was the lack of the ability to auto-update user agents. I thought I could solve this problem by manually adding agents through the site https://techblog.willshouse.com/2012/01/03/most-common-user-agents/ On this site there is a string display of agents for example:
"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.113 Safari/537.36
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36"
But when I began to add them, they were wrong. It turned out that these lines should be edited and indicate which client is available in fact - dekstop or mobile ... It's not convenient! Is the add-on not able to determine whether the agent belongs to the OS on the line "... (Windows NT 10.0, Win64, x64) ..."?