Ulasan untuk Grammar and Spell Checker - LanguageTool
Grammar and Spell Checker - LanguageTool oleh LanguageTooler GmbH
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 15844774, 2 bulan yang laluA free spell checker now charges for spell checking! They highlight misspelled words, but you'll have to go to a search engine to find the correct spelling yourself; no, I'll find another spell checker!
The developer responded, "That's not true." I know my experience, but the popup bubble always says Basic Account and offers no corrections! Every single time, I had to go to duckduckgo.com to find the correct spelling. If Language Tool has decided to back off it's irritating policy, I don't know because I'm no longer using them.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 2 bulan yang laluThat's not true. LanguageTool offers corrections for almost all words. For rare names, there might not be any suggestion.
UPDATE: You might be looking in the wrong place. If you click on words underlined in red, you will get suggestions in most cases, no matter whether you're in premium mode or not.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Arche151, 2 bulan yang laluA closed-source extension that is asking for access to all my data from all websites is a privacy nightmare. It's also a huge disappointment, as the add-on used to be open-source.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 16327905, 3 bulan yang laluНе всегда правильно подставляет запятые
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh just, 4 bulan yang laluIt does not work with the Bulgarian language. It recognizes it as Russian. You have an option for Bulgarian but it does not work.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 13289150, 5 bulan yang laluNo clear instructions for adding this add on to a android Firefox browser. Can't do a thing with it.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Nicolas, 6 bulan yang laluIt misses many basic grammar errors. I also don't like the message "we found 'issues' but pay to find out what they are" can't be turned off.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh piorunz, 9 bulan yang laluWhile it is working in normal circumstances, this addon breaks eBay! When listing new item for sale, eBay form is blocked from working, and typed formatted text does not translate to HTML and item description remains empty. This breaks even existing eBay listings, when you click to edit a listing, click text field, description is completely gone, submitting listing with changes will cause entire text gone! Please be careful when working with big text fields, this addon is not compatible with everything!
Balasan pengembangdikirim 9 bulan yang laluSorry, we cannot reproduce this issue yet. Could you post the bug description and a screenshot to our support? You can find the address at https://languagetool.org/legal.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Rofii, 9 bulan yang laluTyped a few sentences, it corrected a few errors, then told me I needed to pay for premium to detect any further errors.
Premium might be worth it for some people, but for me it's not that serious. I can live with the occasional grammar mistake.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Davi, 10 bulan yang laluNão está funcionando no Firefox. Utilizo essa extensão em todos os navegadores que uso a anos, é a melhor.
Mas infelizmente no Firefox ela não funciona em nenhum campo ou documento de texto.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 10 bulan yang laluSorry you're experiencing issues, but we're not aware of any problem with Firefox. Feel free to contact our support via email (see https://languagetool.org/legal/) with a more detailed description of the problem.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 16265724, 10 bulan yang laluNot much use, doesn't detect grammar issues and has very limited options for guessing what you were trying to type. Turned it off almost immediately.
Balasan pengembangdikirim 10 bulan yang laluSorry you didn't like it. Do you have examples of where it didn't work?
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17417864, setahun yang laluDoes not workSorry you're having trouble making it work. Feel free to send details to our forum at https://forum.languagetool.org.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Bart Simpson, setahun yang laluThis extension is just as useless as Grammarly.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh What???, setahun yang laluSuddenly stopped working on FF but continues to work on Chromium based browsers.It seems to be working for everybody else, so please contact us via email (see https://languagetool.org/legal) or in our forum at https://forum.languagetool.org.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Vanu94, setahun yang laluWas using this for a few weeks now. Originally loved it. Now they just changed it to be a subscription service. It literally refuses to work now because "This text is a little long. Upgrade to Premium and get advanced grammar and style suggestions for long texts." Are you kidding me?! Don't download this garbage.LanguageTool has been a subscription service for years. The limit for free text checks is 10,000 characters and is enough for most use cases. If you need more, you'll need to purchase the subscription.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14108982, setahun yang laluThe A.I. which runs their services, would fail in a high school paper. Even the people that work for LT can't run the same issues I face using this service. Bottom line, don't rely on others to write better. This is only a tool. Never rely on it completely.Sorry LT doesn't work for you. What was the specific issue?