- oleh BrianG, 4 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Ludicrously buggy. Often scrambles my text instead of applying its corrections. Also breaks some dialog boxes so you can't enter any text.
- oleh End User, 5 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Big checkmark obstacles view of input field, forcing to write without seeing. Could be shifted somewhere, or, better, removed completely. Whatsapp, Telegram, any on-liner input fields have this flaw.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 14783909, 8 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Sendet alle eingegebenen Texte wie beschrieben nach Hause.
Danke dass dies immerhin deutlich ersichtlich ist.
Standardmäßig schickt diese Erweiterung Ihre Texte über eine verschlüsselte Verbindung an https://languagetool.org. W
- oleh OMG_WaitWhat, 9 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5I have used this add-on several times, only to find that #1) It is the worst spell and grammar checker ever, and often highlights words and grammar that are correct. And #2) It significantly slows down my typing and browser. As soon as I removed it, my typing and browser speed was fine. I would give it NO stars if I could. /// In response to the Developer. It affected all websites I use on Firefox. I've never had issues before, and when I removed your app, the slowdown stopped. As for bad corrections, I no longer use the app, so I do not have screenshots and wouldn't know how to post them here anyway, because there is no way to post photos. Update: 4.25.21 I am going to give it a try again and see what happens. I removed some other add-ons and maybe they were the problem. Will update soon!
Balasan pengembangdikirim 9 bulan yang laluIt's strange that it slows down typing for you, which websites are affected? Other users don't have this issue. Also, please provide some examples for bad corrections.
Update: As we have 100,000+ users who don't have this problem, this must be something specific to your installation. We're happy to solve the issue if you contact our support (email at https://languagetool.org/legal/).
- oleh Mike Richards, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5This tool prevented me from posting on Twitter over what it listed as grammar errors. When I attempted to override it, I was taken to a website wanting me to buy the premium version. I removed the tool. spell checking and grammatical checkers should only "SUGGEST". Maybe I wanted to be grammatically incorrect.LanguageTool never prevents you from posting anywhere. If the icon is in the way, that's a bug. Please report such cases to our forum at https://forum.languagetool.org.
- oleh way2dumb, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5"Big checkmark obstacles view of input field, forcing to write without seeing. Could be shifted somewhere, or, better, removed completely. Whatsapp, Telegram, any on-liner input fields have this flaw.' yes this is a real problem tht happens on a lot of places and one of my only complaints, could be fix by putting the buttons off of any user field. also no auto correct? fix that an ill change this back to 5 stars. or when i get a res ponce please. also the language tool does not seem to work on this age. Hence the loong sentences.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16492643, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5It recently started making the txt jump around when sending DMs in twitter rendering it unusable. Before that I preferred it to the more popular one
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16165202, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Even the premium version does not show simple article mistakes, and also the support team does not answer the questions.
My feedback was constructive with specific examples. You can check the emails. I received email from Christopher Blum at 12:51 Thu 12/11/2020 (EST).We answer every single feedback, as long as it's constructive. If you want LT to work better, we need specific example sentences.
Update: The sentence you later sent as an example is already detected on languagetool.org, the detection will soon be rolled out to all systems.