- oleh Sean Lynch, 7 bulan yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Useless without paying. Deliberately makes it easy for even children to unblock sites, and makes it inconvenient to get to your add-on settings with no benefit. The information about the need to pay is buried way down in the description. "Too many support requests" is not a believable excuse for making it hard to get to the addon settings.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 16199159, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5Awful add-on. There is no way to get rid of it and never blocks the right things. For example, once it blocked the word 'Essex' and multiple other times it blocked the word 'adults' in the sentence 'kids and adults alike will love this'.
Whenever an 'alert' pops up, it automatically switches all of your tabs to the website that it thought was 'dangerous'. Interrupted my workflow way too many times!
- oleh Bryan, setahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5All filtering features are most certainly not free. You must pay to make an account to change any of them.
Useless even as a personal accountability tool, as the "fReE" version blocks non-adult websites for no reason.
I had this extension downloaded for less than 48 hours before I had to delete it.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 14759988, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5So, in order to prevent my child from turning off this add-on, I have to put a password. In order to put a password, I have to pay.
I get that it's a great tool, and you're providing it for free, but it's kind of useless when the whole of it can be undone by a kid with enough time to poke around in the settings.
Thanks, but no thanks.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 14525215, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5It was difficult to set up and difficult to remove. It filtered strange things, like the number 18. Why??!!! Yet some very filthy material came up several times.