- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Mephistopheles, setahun yang laluWorks, but uses the shady practice of not being able to set a password unless you pay them, so even if it's there, anybody can just turn it off anyway
Edit: Even if you pay them, trying to install the android version says not intended for android,wtf??
Balasan pengembangdikirim 3 bulan yang laluHi, we offer all of the filtering options free of charge as a way to try out FoxFilter. In order help cover our expenses, we do charge a very minimal annual fee of $12.99, which we feel is very affordable. We are equally frustrated about Google Android only selectively supporting approximately 200 Chrome extensions for some reason, even though all Chrome extensions were installable on Android at one point. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this more. Best regards, FoxFilter Team
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Sean Lynch, 2 tahun yang laluUseless without paying. Deliberately makes it easy for even children to unblock sites, and makes it inconvenient to get to your add-on settings with no benefit. The information about the need to pay is buried way down in the description. "Too many support requests" is not a believable excuse for making it hard to get to the addon settings.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 16199159, 3 tahun yang laluAwful add-on. There is no way to get rid of it and never blocks the right things. For example, once it blocked the word 'Essex' and multiple other times it blocked the word 'adults' in the sentence 'kids and adults alike will love this'.
Whenever an 'alert' pops up, it automatically switches all of your tabs to the website that it thought was 'dangerous'. Interrupted my workflow way too many times!
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Bryan, 3 tahun yang laluAll filtering features are most certainly not free. You must pay to make an account to change any of them.
Useless even as a personal accountability tool, as the "fReE" version blocks non-adult websites for no reason.
I had this extension downloaded for less than 48 hours before I had to delete it.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14759988, 4 tahun yang laluSo, in order to prevent my child from turning off this add-on, I have to put a password. In order to put a password, I have to pay.
I get that it's a great tool, and you're providing it for free, but it's kind of useless when the whole of it can be undone by a kid with enough time to poke around in the settings.
Thanks, but no thanks.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 14525215, 4 tahun yang laluIt was difficult to set up and difficult to remove. It filtered strange things, like the number 18. Why??!!! Yet some very filthy material came up several times.