- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 13290931, 4 bulan yang laluActually a good addon, but begging for money every time prevents direct access to the functions. At least in the interval in which I use it. I am always redirected to a payment page first. The second click then brings the desired function. I have now switched to another addon after years.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Nap, 5 bulan yang laluThis addon seems to work fine, but there is a LOT of PRESSURE put on the user to upgrade to the paid version.
This pressure includes, after some time, re-writing URL links to their page where subscriptions are purchased. The consequence of this is that the addon's functionality is severely handicapped. Very unfortunate, and I am removing this addon from my profile.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Eiji, 7 bulan yang laluThe plug-in do not work on private windows. It take a screenshot, open a new page with supposedly the screenshot but only show an infinite loading screen.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh TELLALL4ALL, 9 bulan yang lalu9-11-23: kinda buggy. Sometimes freezes computer in windows 8.1 as it cannot handle the cpu/memory load on larger captures. This frequently means a hard reboot: NOT GOOD. Flaky method of selecting portions of the page that often does not work To SLOW to go to save image. Cannot set the path and directory to save captures without having to add the FIRESHOT directory and BS to every file. Other than that it's too damn slow.
7-28-23: Puts big white lines interspersed in the capture image. Often slow and flaky especially with tor. Had to install Awesome screen capture which is working much better. This one works about 50% of the time and is slow and not reliable in it's response to user input. It's ok, just needs to be polished more.
so far works pretty well. PDF is slow. Have only used it recently so the warts may show up later. but so far so good.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh HonestReviews, 10 bulan yang lalu7-4-23: update:
another addon that works about 60% of the time. Rest of the time it is TOO SLOW and you cannot reliable scroll save screenshots as it is unresponsive or too damn slow to respond. Especially bad with the crap browser tor or any page you want to scroll several pages. Hard to determine when to stop the scroll. Key shortcuts work better than mouse clicks for this. Good idea but like most extensions not implemented well. Takes too long also to download the image and save it. Not a flexible way to set a unique download folder for this.
update 4-7-23: doesn't work on tor browser with long page. you sometimes get "infinite page detected, stop load?" But then the stop load doesn't work and you cannot save anything. SLOWWWW SLOWWW, take a coffee break while your waiting for this junk addone to load. Only works on short pages.
works but SLOWWWWW. Especially slow when making pdf file, painfully slow.
5-2-23: Still mostly not working on tor browsers with longer pages. When it DOES work it is painfully slow. Can't wait all day for it to complete. Doesn't work at all on earlier versions of tor browser. So far NO GOOD total screen capture available, they all suck.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh user, setahun yang laluNot so great! It can be better.
I have screen tearing because of bad scrolling or something like this with Firefox 101.0.1.
I have some unwanted content with Firefox 102.0a1 build 20220523020703.
Something unwanted is repeated on the right per every page.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh garpikquo, 2 tahun yang laluWorks well, however cannot successfully take screenshots to save when a webpage is on Firefox's Reading Mode. If you use Reading Mode a lot and want to gett a screenshot of it all, you might need to look at another extension.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh normal user, 3 tahun yang laluRecently, about the new update version. It pops up the "Please wait: creating..." in the center of the PC screen is annoying. I suggest it can
popup in the center of the Firefox windows that is saving the screenshots and not appear at the center of the LCD screen. Because I have moved the firefox to the right side of the screen to use. And the left side of the screen is doing only video stream recording.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 16298092, 3 tahun yang laluWeb applications for documentation purposes are shoted quite poorly. Side menu disappears, and header repetes covering vital parts of scrolable document.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh David2k8, 4 tahun yang laluI use Firefox Nightly from some time now but suddenly Fireshot use a lot of memory that clog the system so I have to unselect it. I don't know why is that, it used to work like a charm.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Jerry, 4 tahun yang laluI am using this extension for more a year one chrome and I can this extension is worth it. But I have mailed them before a long time ago and even written a review for the same that gmail mails arent getting proper screenshots when any 3 option are selected. Please check this bug and improve everywhere. Thanks.