Diberi peringkat 4,1 dari 5
Diberi peringkat 4,1 bintang dari 5
- oleh Varkeychen, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5I am from India. ColorZilla is an excellent Add On; I am using the same for the last 2-3 years. Very much helpful in my design and development process. Thanks to Alex Sirota.
- oleh tunners, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 2 dari 5It works but in Firefox 57 it's buggy. The page shifts down leaving a white space, presumably to show the toolbar, but half the time the space created doesn't go when the addon is closed.
It also screws up my framework theme's back end - which is precisely where I would be using it.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 13577438, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 5 dari 5Clever, intuitive and feature packed. Loving the CSS code generation feature. Just started using this extension, but already I'm in love!
- oleh css0101, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Not very accurate capture of color, indexes some extraneous colors on sharp transitions. The color of small text is almost impossible to obtain. The click on the link is triggered, and this hinders. Everything else works fine. Thanks for the extension.
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 12330564, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 1 dari 5I used to love this tool and I used it since it existed. Since the so called upgrade with this bunch of useless tools it became complicated. It's overloaded with too much tools I seriously never needed! All I need is a simple color picker which can add either the hex or the RGB value of my choice to clipboard everything else is overrated and not needed... but oh well I guess I have to use it since this is the only alternative which works with the current Quantum Version. I wish it would be more simple... or at least an alternative version of Colorzilla which only contains the colorpicker itself without such extravaganza...
- oleh Pengguna Firefox 13496668, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 3 dari 5Used to be better. No longer picks up the background color reliably. I don't know if its sampling from an area wider than one pixel, but it often gives me white, grey or black instead of the color it should.
- oleh arnofly, 3 tahun yang laluDiberi peringkat 2 dari 5I'm a little disappointed. Not bad but has to be improved.
For Alex Sirota :
I used for many time a very simple tool (colorPicker by Ryan Tate), but this extension is out of date because not compatible with Firefox 57+. By a small choice, I tried again ColorZilla. He's too heavy that I need (for this reason I prefer colorPicker), but I like some options, like paste HEX code in lowercase and the webpage color analyzer that could be useful.
But, the cursor seems not to be very accurate and the main problem is that the menu of ColorZilla is too width and too slow to disappear! As many users, I work on a web design and I want to pick color faster than the speed of light ;) I'm sure your worked hard on this extension, but if the WebExtension API can do, just open the menu by a right click (or with a special menu button) and keep the left click just to start the color picker with the button and to get color, could be a good way in my opinion. And after the color is in the clipboard, do not wait to close the tool bar. Please do it, and I give you 4 or 5 stars, I'm sure like many users ;)