- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5Makes Firefox to consume 100% CPU when activating color picker (Firefox 61 , Linux Mint 18.2). Freezes the whole system for several minutes. Q_Q
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5Have always enjoyed using this - although better when it was simpler and didn't move the page around.
Just the eyedropper and an info bar.
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5Not working correctly.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5Excellent add-on. Highly recommended.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5I removed from my screen by mistake, how I get it again in my laptop screen?
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5très bien
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5Very slow, lots of bug.
Sometimes break page completely.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5The picker didn't work well for me:
- No real-time color feedback
- No disabling of page links while picking colors... (annoying)
- Didn't actually pick anything unless it was inside the color selector... which isn't actually color picking as far as I can tell.
- The color analyzer was slow for me on a i7 7700K @5Ghz + 16 GB of RAM
- There's a working color picker already in the browser by pressing F12 (DevTools)
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5Super!
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5Cannot sample colors from images. Feels somewhat bloated with features, and occasionally causes browser to load pages slowly.
Still better than most other color-picker add-ons I've tried. Works on animated elements too.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5Tried a bunch of others. This is the only one that works for me on the Mac. Very nicely done.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5the best
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5https://my.mail.ru/
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5All it does is cause the page to freeze ... "script slowing down FF." It used to work great and now it sucks. It's this way on 2 different computers, both running FF 60.0
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5Great add-on! I've been searching for a long time plugin similar to ColorPicker Eyedropper from Opera.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5很好用