- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Chotato, 5 bulan yang laluWorked perfectly for the longest time. As of the last month or so, it's completely non-functional. Channels I've already blocked stay blocked, but the UI to block more channels is broken with no way to do so anymore.
(UPDATE) Addon is now working again as intended. Good job devs, YouTube is tolerable again.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17538595, 5 bulan yang laluCame here for a solution against YT shorts and I'm 100% satisfied. It does have a native option for it and works out of the box.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Graysongdl, 7 bulan yang laluWorks exactly as advertised, makes it easy to block clickbait channels that pop up in your recommended. Why isn't this just a feature of YouTube normally? I swear...
One thing that is a BIT confusing is when you end up on a video or channel you've blocked (for example if you click on a link to one), it doesn't tell you that you blocked it or try to stop you in any way, it just stops the video from automatically playing, meaning you need to click to start it manually. It's pretty obvious once you know how it works, but it's a tiny bit unintuitive, and you might not even realize that's what's happening at first. Would be nice if there was a message like "you've blocked this (channel/video), are you sure you want to proceed?" or something.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Paolo, 9 bulan yang laluA must have for blocking questionable content, film/show or game spoilers, and the like.
Can't imagine Youtube without it...except I can, on mobile it is hell on earth compared to the heavenly peace of mind this extension provides.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Nope, 9 bulan yang laluA+, it works like youtube should work. If you say you have no interest in a video, youtube should never mention it again.
I wish the lists synced between devices but it looks easy enough to take the info from one device's list and merge them, minor issue though.