- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Chotato, 7 bulan yang laluWorked perfectly for the longest time. As of the last month or so, it's completely non-functional. Channels I've already blocked stay blocked, but the UI to block more channels is broken with no way to do so anymore.
(UPDATE) Addon is now working again as intended. Good job devs, YouTube is tolerable again.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh antlorn, 7 bulan yang laluThose dumb shorts are gone completely and I couldn't be happier. Thank you glorious developer.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17538595, 7 bulan yang laluCame here for a solution against YT shorts and I'm 100% satisfied. It does have a native option for it and works out of the box.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh T, 7 bulan yang laluVery useful to block the annoying "Shorts" videos from Youtube.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh murdergear.com/hammertime, 7 bulan yang laluThank you so much for making this. This addon is amazing, now my recommendations are actually good :)
- Diberi peringkat 1 dari 5oleh m003, 8 bulan yang laluUSELESS... the point is that we want want a QUICK delete channel and video buttons to thin all the youtube crap FAST... why do i still need to go in a menu, Youtube is already like that???... would be great if it made sense, PLEASE FIX THAT.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Tyrand, 8 bulan yang laluLet's me pretend #Shorts don't exist. Good enough for me.
- Diberi peringkat 2 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 16107691, 9 bulan yang laluit's not work from yesterday
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Sérgio Lopes, 9 bulan yang lalugreat way to block the "#shorts plague on the subscriptions feed. thanks
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Graysongdl, 9 bulan yang laluWorks exactly as advertised, makes it easy to block clickbait channels that pop up in your recommended. Why isn't this just a feature of YouTube normally? I swear...
One thing that is a BIT confusing is when you end up on a video or channel you've blocked (for example if you click on a link to one), it doesn't tell you that you blocked it or try to stop you in any way, it just stops the video from automatically playing, meaning you need to click to start it manually. It's pretty obvious once you know how it works, but it's a tiny bit unintuitive, and you might not even realize that's what's happening at first. Would be nice if there was a message like "you've blocked this (channel/video), are you sure you want to proceed?" or something.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh WhiskeyMcQueer, 10 bulan yang laluAbsolutely Godsend and fantastic. 10/10
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Paolo, setahun yang laluA must have for blocking questionable content, film/show or game spoilers, and the like.
Can't imagine Youtube without it...except I can, on mobile it is hell on earth compared to the heavenly peace of mind this extension provides.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Nope, setahun yang laluA+, it works like youtube should work. If you say you have no interest in a video, youtube should never mention it again.
I wish the lists synced between devices but it looks easy enough to take the info from one device's list and merge them, minor issue though.
- Diberi peringkat 3 dari 5oleh Re'soul, setahun yang laluCan you make it so it stops blocking your own comments it makes it really hard to reply to people who reply to your comments when you can't see your comments that there replying too also i like coming across old comments i made years ago and forgot about and seeing how many likes they have gotten over that time and i mean whats the point in hiding your own stuff from yourself.
This would be five starts if it didn't block my comments/ had an option to stop hiding your own comments.
- Diberi peringkat 5 dari 5oleh Waffle, setahun yang laluAstronomically useful, couldn't imagine using YouTube without it anymore
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh BlohoJo, setahun yang laluBlocking channel names with simple names will block all channels with that name as part of the channel name (example: blocking a channel called "Cars" will also block "Fast Cars", "Bad Cars, etc.). Solution is to block by channel ID. But the plugin has no place or way to enter notes for channel ID's. If you block 50 channels, how are you going to remember what all 50 channels are by their ID hash, which is only what BlockTube will show? Solution would be to have a notes option for each channel ID, or even a way for the plugin to fetch the name of the channel at the time of blocking. So there's no solution for this right now other than to keep notes in a separate text file. Not ideal.
- Diberi peringkat 4 dari 5oleh Pengguna Firefox 17305864, setahun yang laluYou would think there'd be plenty of ways by now for something as simple as "block a channel / block content by keyword", but this almost unknown addon is the only one that gets the job done. I only discovered it after installing the video-blocker add-on (which doesn't work at all) and after seeing a review for that addon that mentioned the blocktube. Please make this available on Firefox Android as well!