Review by Firefox user 14358843
- Rated 5 out of 5by Stehlampe2020, 18 nóiméad ó shinVery useful as it's very customizable and native touch support is hard to discover in Firefox on Linux...
When setting the envvar MOZ_USE_XINPUT2=1 and the about:config setting dom.w3c.touch_events.enabled to 1, Firefox's built-in touch support is enabled and allows websites to distinguish between your finger and mouse pointer.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16446881, 2 míonna ó shinI like this feature so much that I wonder if there is similar software for Windows, and I want to use it outside of the browser.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Rama Drian, 3 míonna ó shinHello! This is a really useful add on, especially when browsing with pen tablet. Although there's one thing that I think needs to be added. Could you create a new option to set how far the cursor needs to be moved after the scroll button is pressed to actually start scrolling? So for example, if the value for this setting is 10 pixels, that means the cursor wont scroll the page until the cursor has moved 10 pixels from its initial position. This will be useful for some websites like Twitter since it's very difficult to click anything there
Developer responseposted 3 míonna ó shinHello,
I'll look into it in the next release.
But I'm very busy right now so it may take a while.
Also, I think there is a different issue in Twitter, they are using non-standard click handlers so I may need to build a Twitter specific workaround.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17705578, 3 míonna ó shinнормально скроллит при зажатой кнопке стилуса thinkpad x230 tablet в линукс минт, юзать браузер в режиме планшета лучше стало.
- Rated 5 out of 5by REI, 7 míonna ó shinHello author,
I am amazed by your quick reply :)
I want to fix the content
Only when I swipe Youtube homepage (using left key)
It doesn't work after scrolling the page few times
until I refresh the page
BTW, I dragging at the top or bottom of any web page will
jitters up and down
How can I set it up to make it better?
Thank you a lot!!
Developer responseposted 7 míonna ó shinHello again :),
Thanks for the additional info. I will fix this in the upcoming 9.3 release.
Regarding "jitters", could you send me some example page where I could try to reproduce it? You can send it to my support email or create new issue here:
But if the scrolling starts inside "iframe", like some "ad banner", it may cause performance issues, for that it's best to use some adblock, like "ublock origin".