- Noté 5 sur 5par Smorgasbord, il y a 3 ansThis little extension does exactly what I want, no more no less. It simply displays the like/dislike ratio over the thumbnails so you an quickly determine what's not worth watching.
The whole API obtaining process is a bit of a hassle but worth it over the public API since the private one is almost instantaneous compared to ~5 sec for the public one.
Thanks for a nice extension!
- Noté 5 sur 5par andario2007, il y a 4 ansFANTABULOUS!
I was hesitant to install this, but the tutorial is so detailed I managed to do it in one go. And it works like a charm, after a couple of months of heavy daily usage.
Thanks a lot!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13331000 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansWorks fine with the bars appearing almost instantly. You do have to follow the instructions and jump through all those hoops needed to get a Youtube API key though, otherwise if you use the public "Invidious" key instead then only some of the thumbnails get the bar and only after waiting several seconds.
Pity this addon doesn't use that API key to add a tag to the thumbnails to tell you if they're available in HD or not, because that's the other thing that tells you if the videos are worth watching or not.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13966153 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansExcellent extension that works perfectly. Has clear steps for setting it up with the API key. Thanks for making this and keeping it open source :)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Robert Redmon, il y a 4 ansI have used this add-on for a long time. Despite having to follow additional steps, which are very easy, the add-on is a must for watching YouTube videos. I also give 5 stars for the communication of the developer knowing what has to happen for this to continue to work.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Saxayone, il y a 4 ansWorks fine with the new api fix things but it is still annoying that it places itself at the bottom of the thumbnail and moves the playback red bar to the top instead of just placing itself at the top.
Wish there was a setting to reverse them...