- par Sans Undertale, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5Loading the extension window is a little clunky, which is the only reason I'm giving this four instead of five stars, but otherwise this is the best online radio experience I can find on Windows, and a wonderful gem of an extension all the same. I love this, as do hundreds if not thousands of other users. Thank you. All I can ask at this point is that you keep maintaining the extension (I noticed it hasn't been updated since 2020).
PS: If you're having trouble loading certain streams/stations, try disabling HTTPS Only Mode and using Smart HTTPS instead.
- par yoyomama, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5Works and has many selections - but chose 20 and only 5 loaded. * Alright, I really like this station =)
I'll give it another star because of convenience. Even works when the main window is closed; Firefox still active of course.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14786330 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 51. При поиске радиостанций после отметки избранного, соскакивает курсор. Приходится начинать от предыдущего.
2. Было бы неплохо RDS (данные о контенте, программа).
- par DestrockQc, il y a 5 moisNoté 4 sur 54 stars instead of 5 because it lack some options I would like to have but I almost gave a 5 stars. I love that plugin a lot ! I can't believe we can have such a "big" plugin on a navigator, this is great !
A couple years ago I was used to listen internet radio on Winamp, I think it was on shoutcast. I was also using another little program called stream ripper for downloading the music. It was not perfect but it was working fine. I learned many artists this way (because while we listen we don't pay attention to the artist names or their song titles, but we do, afterwards, when we see them written on a file). I would like to be able to auto save the music the same way with that plugin. Also, so far, every stations I tried had a good sound quality but I know every stations use different kbit/sec and I would like to be able to see what are these kbit-sec, because I would remove from my searchs everything under 128 kbit/secs (maybe even 160 kbit/secs now in 2021). Also, I don't know if some stations are ip/country restricted or what but many of them doesn't work at all. So I would like to have a way to black list the selected stations so they are removed from my searches. It would save me time on the long run.
Also, I don't know if this is the case, but we can manually add a station; do you guys put that station available for everybody once one is added and working ? I mean for the whole community using the plugin ? It would be nice. And do we have the Shoutcast stations with this plugin ? Is there a way to add all stations around the world ? The more we have the better it is :P I love a lot that we can search by names, I search techno or goa or trance and find good stations but I remember on Shoutcast with winamp a had a lot more stations for goa and trance. If you could globally add more and more and more stations in the future I will forever use your pluging ! good job !
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13659058 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5I just have gripe about this add-on that it does not show the current song being played.
@Developer, perhaps a text tool tip to show the name of the track being played when we hover over the icon, or moving text that displays the track name somewhere in the UI?
- par ATRIN13400, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5There is no option for changing countries
everytime i wanna listen to another country's radio station I have to delete and reinstall the extensiom which is pretty irritating ,
so what's the solution