- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14688523 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansThis is one of the few must have extensions in my opinion. I have previously used qutebrowser as my default but ended up having to many issues. Vim Vixen gives me the capabilities of qutebrowser inside Firefox. The configuration is also super easy to use and can be done in json or through a form.
- Noté 4 sur 5par black7375, il y a 4 ansVery Good Addon!!
But not compatibe with some css.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13133536 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansEverything Vim is great! Very useful extension!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14511673 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansnice! a very useful gadget.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14505999 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansVery good. I recently changed to this from vimium because of a huge bug. I haven't found any annoying bug yet so 5 stars from me.
- Noté 5 sur 5par SlidingHorn, il y a 4 ansAbsolutely love this. I installed this because I got hooked on using rvt for my reddit browsing, and it felt disconnected when I opened links in Firefox just to have to go back to my mouse. Problem solved.
Also, for anyone who has issues with the conflict between the plugin and YouTube's player controls, I was able to overcome this by adding "*.youtube.com/watch*" to my blacklist, and it works perfectly (for me).
- Noté 2 sur 5par dreamyme, il y a 4 ansThanks for development of this extension, but some key maps collide when watching youtube videos. For example, on a youtube video page, J moves video back by 10 seconds, and K pauses video. J and K have also used for scrolling down and up as you know. So problems rise on youtube pages. In addition to that, adding "http://www.youtube.com/*" to the blacklist doesn't work. So I unwillingly uninstalled this nice extension. Please work on this problem, because this extension seems pretty nice other than that problem.