- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12560600 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5No blacklist mode. The developer doesn't let you the choice to have it off by default.
He even crippled the programmable rules, so that you can't write a blacklist mode yourself.
- par DRHllc, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5Let's pretend that people can read English! What do I mean? I mean stop putting pictures in place of words because it pictures are worth a thousand words and I don't know what your icon means without a tutorial! I'm not going to keep clicking your icons and trying to figure out what they mean! Can't even figure out how to get rid of white list.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16222241 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 1 sur 5Firefox settings says "disabled by private viewing. Don't know how to correct this. Please help.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 moisBy default, all extensions are disabled when browsing in private mode. You need to go to an extension details in the "Add-ons Manager" (about:addons) and check the setting "Run in Private Windows".
- par iiwii, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5Ublock Origin causes DNS leak with VPN browser extensions, revealing my ISP. In order to use a VPN extension securely, I have to disable Ublock Origin. With 'DuckDuckgo Privacy Essentials' (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/duckduckgo-for-firefox/), along with more restrictive browser settings (block 3rd part trackers, etc.), I'm adequately covered for tracking. All I need after that is an effective ad blocker and I found a great one called 'AdBlock for Firefox' (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-for-firefox/) - which not only allows me to run a VPN browser extension securely along side of it, but it even blocks YouTube ads. Ublock Origin has not only become a problem, it no longer serves any useful purpose for me. Ublock Origin add-on removed.
- par wazzak, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5Wife's iMac could not page thru Facebook properly until disabled. On my Ubuntu machine could no left click on item that used to give details, no fixed by deleting in both cases. Now everything is back to normal.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12749603 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5Verbraucht bei neuem Ryzen PC
26 GB virtueller Speicher, Firefox stoppt /friert darauf hin ein
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 moisVirtual memory is not real memory, this is the virtual address space. The higher virtual address space is a consequence if using WASM. The size of the virtual address space is completely inconsequential to physical memory usage or performance. You can disable WASM in uBO's advanced settings, but as said, your performance issues are not caused by the higher virtual memory figures. (A reminder that uBO is measurably less performant when disabling WASM).