- Noté 4 sur 5par Rzrz, il y a 10 moisI'm just using this to block 60fps videos, works flawlessly. Unfortunately youtube doesn't provide 1080p 30fps videos so you have to settle with 720p
Edit: for some reason the block 60fps feature doesn't work anymore
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17649598 de Firefox, il y a un anNice one. I can't access the settings though, so I can't use the autoplay mode.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anHi there,
Please do not use this review section as a support forum.
I am happy to help you at https://www.turnoffthelights.com/support
There is a Turn Off the Lights Options page, you can open it in many ways.
1. If you are on a web page, click 2X on the gray lamp button. You will see the mini panel show up.
2. On the bottom of this panel you see the button "Options". Click on this button will open the Turn Off the Lights Options page.
See this YouTube video tutorial:
1. Open the Firefox web browser and go to this URL:
2. You will see all the installed Firefox extensions, and that include Turn Off the Lights. Now click on the horizontal 3 dot icon.
3. A menu shows up, and click on the menu item "Preferences". That will open the Turn Off the Lights Options page.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Archy The Arcanine, il y a un anOnly issue I see would be the Firefox add-on site doesn't work with it, but looks amazing from what I've seen thus far.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anHi Archy The Arcanine,
Thank you for your review and 4 stars.
All Firefox extensions do not work on the Firefox add-on gallery. That is a limit set by the Firefox web browser itself. That is also on other web browser platforms such as Google Chrome, the Chrome extensions can not customize the local page and the Chrome Web Store.
Please let me know how to get it to 5 stars.
If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us at https://www.turnoffthelights.com/support
We are happy to help you over there.
- Noté 4 sur 5par M.Azadegan, il y a 3 ansgoood
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansHi M. Azadegan,
Thank you for using the Turn Off the Lights Firefox extension!
And for your 4-star review!
Please let us know what you need to get this to 5 stars.
If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us at https://www.turnoffthelights.com/support/
We are happy to help you.