- par xela7c, il y a 3 moisNoté 2 sur 5After 3 +/- 1 months, I'm not sure what it is this does. I understand what TDM is supposed to do, but after having used close to every possible combination of config options I can't say I've noticed anything of relevance; hardware is functional and new, so that is not it.
- par roger, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5Not one of my preferred extensions. I'm surprised it's "recommended." Currently looking for a replacement, 'cause this one lost 3 files for me. I know about what they were, fortunately. The interface is less than useful at times (a crashed download is marked as completed? Why?).
It's usable. Just. That's why 2 stars only.
- par Dark with Green Highlights, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5It's decent. I knocked out 3 stars because:
1. I cannot add job for indirect downloads, like downloading from google drive, so I cannot set the number of threads before downloading.
2. I cannot increase number of threads during download either.
3. The icon in the toolbar doesn't show sign of activities (i.e. number of current downloads) or changes (i.e. number of completed downloads), something you see in icons of NoScript and uBlock Origin. You have to actually click the TDM icon to see those.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14167748 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5I can't really tell if this is actually doing anything. Also it seems like the max connections limit is 5, whereas freedownloadmanager.org uses 15-200 connections.