- Noté 2 sur 5par xela7c, il y a 2 ansAfter 3 +/- 1 months, I'm not sure what it is this does. I understand what TDM is supposed to do, but after having used close to every possible combination of config options I can't say I've noticed anything of relevance; hardware is functional and new, so that is not it.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16886315 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansDoesn't retry download on failure. The same as default download manager.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Dark with Green Highlights, il y a 3 ansIt's decent. I knocked out 3 stars because:
1. I cannot add job for indirect downloads, like downloading from google drive, so I cannot set the number of threads before downloading.
2. I cannot increase number of threads during download either.
3. The icon in the toolbar doesn't show sign of activities (i.e. number of current downloads) or changes (i.e. number of completed downloads), something you see in icons of NoScript and uBlock Origin. You have to actually click the TDM icon to see those.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14315097 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansno option to set download directory
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15592570 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansI have not used this add-on yet, but I find it weird.
Why does this add-on need information from the clipboard?
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14755888 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansvery slow ,took 9 hours to download a 300mb vid using windows 7 p and firefox browser unable to locate tez files
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13779832 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansIt doesn't work well on Firefox 64. I can't download videos nor I can set the number of threads
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14219099 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansSeeing the right address on to use
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14167748 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansI can't really tell if this is actually doing anything. Also it seems like the max connections limit is 5, whereas freedownloadmanager.org uses 15-200 connections.