- par raywood , il y a 8 moisNoté 2 sur 5I really like what this add-on does. The problem is that it never stops doing it. I have tabs that need to be in a tree structure. That part is great. But I don't want new trees created every time I run a Google search or open a new tab from an existing page. Sadly, there seems to be no way to control that. So if I want to use this add-on at all, I have to manually flatten every newly created tree. It is a chore, and it seems unnecessary.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14301509 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNoté 5 sur 5I cannot imagine using a browser without it. It's a pity that Firefox breaks compatibility and right now my main issue is that I cannot share tabs between devices.
- par jwadamson, il y a 9 moisNoté 5 sur 5Extremely nice
1) wish the "header" in the tree pane could be much more minimal.
2) wish there was a GUI control or d&d operation to create new tab-group elements vs bookmarking `about:treestyletab-group?title=New Tab Group`